- Browse through an amazing array of 116 dishes
- Grab and share ingredient lists
- Check nutrition details and essential kitchen equipment
- Watch previews for 80 meals
- Explore Channel 4 "behind-the-scenes" videos
- Download complimentary Meal Videos, absolutely FREE
download here watch the video here
New Features include:
- Browse and cook recipes from all new full-screen modes
- Cover-flow view of recipes
The favourites such as shopping list feature are also still included.
Don't forget that if you've already purchased recipes on your iPhone or iPod Touch, you can access these for no extra cost. Just go to the more menu, then settings, and tap 'Restore Purchases'.
Brand new recipes from Jamie accompanied with step by step photography. You can search by recipe name, category or ingredient
You can add the ingredients for a recipe to your shopping list, then delete or add custom items of your choice, making shopping really quick and easy.
Over 20 great videos from Jamie, showing everything from knife skills to how to make the perfect rice
A brand new feature allows you to search through the recipe store for new content to add to your library, with new packs being added regularly.
You can take pictures of your meals and post them up on Twitter and Facebook
- 60 quick and easy recipes.
- Stunning step-by-step photography.
- Over an hour of video hints and tips from Jamie, from knife skills to cooking the perfect pasta.
- Handy shopping list feature, which sorts ingredients by aisle.
- Recipes in metric and US imperial measures
20-Minute Meals is available to download from the Android Marketplace now.