Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
main courses | serves 2
1. Season the salmon. Heat a frying pan and the fry fish in the olive oil, skin-side down, for 4 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes. Remove the fish from the pan and set aside. When it has cooled, flake into chunks.
2. Blanch the beans till tender, then refresh in cold water. Put the lettuce leaves in a bowl with the beans, olives and tomatoes. Toss with a dressing made with the extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Divide between 2 bowls and top each with the egg quarters and flaked salmon.
Recipe Kate McCullough
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 10
ingredients• 300–400g salmon fillet
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 100g green beans
• 1 soft round lettuce
• handful of black olives
• 4 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
• 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 lemon
• 1 tsp dijon mustard
• 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
• 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered