Win a luxury spa break for two in the majestic Bavarian Alps!
The Bavarian Alps - a necklace of dramatic peaks that runs across the southern border of the Alps - are the perfect location for a relaxing short break in the Hotel "Das KRANZBACH", near Germanys' highest mountain, the Zugspitze. The chic, country house hotel, has incredible wellness facilities and a tranquil location in a protected alpine valley.
Fly on Lufthansa to Munich Airport. Pick up your SIXT rent a car for a short drive to the mountains and stay for 2 nights in "Das KRANZBACH" including free use of the excellent spa facilities as well as Superior Half Board, consisting of an extensive breakfast buffet, soup and salad for lunch, homemade cakes in the afternoon and a 5-course selection menu for dinner.
The prize includes:
- Return flights with Lufthansa to Munich airport
- Sixt rent a car including GPS for three days
- 2 Nights for two with Superior Half Board at "Das Kranzbach" Hotel & Wellness Retreat
- A Spa basket containing a luxurious bath robe, slippers and useful spa supplies for the duration of your stay
- Use of the Spa area, pools and fitness suite.
- Participation in the daily activities: e.g. Nordic walking, Pilates or Aqua-aerobics
- Free use of bicycles or snowshoes
Closing date for entry is 7 January, 2013. The prize is valid until June 30, 2013(subject to availability, excluding German bank holidays).
Competition Terms & Conditions
- 1. To enter the competition please fill in your details in the form provided.
- 2. The closing date is 7 January 2013.
- 3. The winners will be drawn at random. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- 4. The prize is valid until 30 June 2013. The prize is subject to availability. Prize-winners will be notified by email within one week of the winning prize being drawn.
- 5. The competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 21 and over, except for employees and their families of BAYERN TOURISMUS Marketing GmbH or any of the participating organisations.
- 6. Entries are limited to one per household.
- 7. The winner must claim the prize within 7 days of notification of winning. Unclaimed prizes will be void.
- 8. All entries become the property of BAYERN TOURISMUS Marketing GmbH. Brief details of the winner may be included on www.bavarian-alps.travel and www.bavaria.travel.
- 9. The competition prize is not transferable. There is no cash alternative to prizes.
- 10. The organisers accept no responsibility for non-receipt or loss of entries or for entries which are delayed, damaged, mislaid or wrongly delivered.
- 11. BAYERN TOURISMUS Marketing GmbH reserves the right to amend these rules at any time, without prior notification. Entry implies acceptance of these rules. BAYERN TOURISMUS Marketing GmbH reserves the right to change the prize to one of equal value, should circumstances require it.
- 12. Prize Draw Rules are governed by German law.