semi-dried tomatoes.

AUG 14 @ 17:32

by mummza

I know that this is a bit of a funny oldfashioned cooking tray , but I have been using that pyrex sheet for years ! Its one of the most useful of kitchen items !

On it in the photo we have some semi-dried tomatoes that I had done to add to salad leaves.
I do like them still slightly warm.
You can see 2 types of tiny tomatoes , some have been sprinkled with thyme.

5 replies

Login or register to make a comment

AUG 14 @ 19:49

by jutta73

You must be somewhere with sunshine. I don't think we've had enough sunshine in London to attempt such a feat! lol

AUG 14 @ 21:56

by madamada

I think I could do that, if I could see how you prepare all that, tll us something more in detail, it must be the simplest oldest way of storing .......... but also the most laboriosahmm stressing

I keep thinking I have to take them out and in every night, then I think to the flies going around and the ants ............. and do not dare, may be next year, but all this year's sun wastedbig_smilesad

AUG 15 @ 02:25

by JoyYamDaisy

Lovely lovely lovely!

AUG 15 @ 13:33

by mummza

oh no , I have given you the wrong impression by putting the oven tray on the grass
yikesops:
I semi-dried the tomatoes in a warm oven !!!

AUG 16 @ 15:29

by madamada

I'm going to blog my halved little tomatoes and is thank to your pic that I dicovered this can be done, I knew it before but there is always someone who gives you the hint to do something new
grazie mummza from Italy to the land of songbig_smilewave

Pages: 1
var signup = { alphapopper: '#popup1', thanks_gift_image: 'gift-card-wine-us.png', ignore_cookie: false, is_logged_in: false, is_carl:false, is_allowed: true, is_dormant: false }
$(document).ready(function(){ //for restaurants page if ($(location).attr('href') == "http://www.jamieoliver.com/restaurants"){ $('#restaurants_menu_wrapper').css('display','block'); } // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 end });