(function(h,o,t,j,a,r){ h.hj=h.hj||function(){(h.hj.q=h.hj.q||[]).push(arguments)}; h._hjSettings={hjid:49620,hjsv:5}; a=o.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]; r=o.createElement('script');r.async=1; r.src=t+h._hjSettings.hjid+j+h._hjSettings.hjsv; a.appendChild(r); })(window,document,'//static.hotjar.com/c/hotjar-','.js?sv='); Jamie Oliver var noskimwords = 'true';

My brother's work

FEB 01 @ 15:36

by bcrain

Check it out! My brother did the music/sound fx/foley ed./re-recording mixer for this project. This was a class project... but it's on you tube now.

4 replies

Login or register to make a comment

FEB 02 @ 03:53

by JoyYamDaisy

That was cool bcrain. I didn't think I would watch it all, but I got interested. And it was just beautiful photography!

FEB 03 @ 03:00

by bcrain

Thank you Joy! It was nice of you to comment... I thought the same thing but I did watch it all, mind you I was listening to all the sound effects, lol! My bro is so cool!big_smile

FEB 20 @ 11:28

by alexchef

me encanta lo que hago la verdad, aparte tengo un blog de cocina por si lo quieres ver:http://miseaupointcuisine.blogspot.com

un saludo

APR 02 @ 19:02

by bcrain

Sorry, can someone please translate? Thank you!

Pages: 1
var signup = { alphapopper: '#popup1', thanks_gift_image: 'gift-card-wine-generic.png', ignore_cookie: false, is_logged_in: false, is_carl:false, is_allowed: true, is_dormant: false }