One more week

APR 15 @ 01:01

by cohphanta

Payday can't come fast enough...I have so many plans for this poor payday LOL.  I went paint chip shopping and decided on the colors for my kitchen (granny smith apple green and candy apple red). the green will the the walls and upper cabinets and the bottom cabinets will be red.  I hate white walls so I must paint everything.  My dining room is done in "crisp autumn leaves" orange and "eggplant".  I also will be buying my containers and herbs next saturday. I am sure I'll run out of paycheck before I get everything I want.  I think it will be worth it. To be able to go out on my patio and grab fresh tomatos and herbs will be rewarding!!!!

0 replies

Login or register to make a comment

Pages: 1
var signup = { alphapopper: '#popup1', thanks_gift_image: 'gift-card-wine-us.png', ignore_cookie: false, is_logged_in: false, is_carl:false, is_allowed: true, is_dormant: false }
$(document).ready(function(){ //for restaurants page if ($(location).attr('href') == "http://www.jamieoliver.com/restaurants"){ $('#restaurants_menu_wrapper').css('display','block'); } // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 end });