Pataks Marinated Chicken - mint yoghurt

JUN 12 @ 12:17

by Gravy Queen

So, while my veg and my chicken sat happily in their Pataks marinades, I got on with making the creamy Mint Yoghurt which accompanies this dish.

I used fat free natural yogurt (saving all my calories for the wine while I cooked..), and mixed it with some fragrant chopped mint fresh from my garden (I feel like such a Domestic Goddess picking my own herbs, something strangely satisfying about it!), and then added some honey and some chopped coriander.

I wasn't sure about this, thinking it might be a bit sweet, but no, the balance was just right and it was the most delicious creamy dip, absolutely perfect with the chicken. I shall definitely be making this again, a great find. thumbsup

0 replies

Login or register to make a comment

Pages: 1
var signup = { alphapopper: '#popup1', thanks_gift_image: 'gift-card-wine-us.png', ignore_cookie: false, is_logged_in: false, is_carl:false, is_allowed: true, is_dormant: false }
$(document).ready(function(){ //for restaurants page if ($(location).attr('href') == "http://www.jamieoliver.com/restaurants"){ $('#restaurants_menu_wrapper').css('display','block'); } // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 end });