Pataks Spicy Meatballs

JUN 13 @ 15:29

by Gravy Queen

When the meatballs were cooked, cream, yogurt and garam masala were added to the pan to make this delicious sauce. Have to say I am not a big fan of creamy sauces but this had a kick to it. We had the meatballs with some leftover biryani rice and tandoori veg.

A lovely little recipe, easy to do and very tasty. And I've got loads of Rogan Josh paste over to make a lamb curry next weekend!big_smile

Thank you Pataks!

2 replies

Login or register to make a comment

JUN 13 @ 15:30

by Gravy Queen

OOps and of course the Rogan Josh paste went into the finished sauce, silly me!!yikesops:

JUN 14 @ 03:17

by JoyYamDaisy

Another lovely meal! I like to make my own pastes and spice mixes... but this is exactly the food I love to make with them!smile

Pages: 1
var signup = { alphapopper: '#popup1', thanks_gift_image: 'gift-card-wine-us.png', ignore_cookie: false, is_logged_in: false, is_carl:false, is_allowed: true, is_dormant: false }
$(document).ready(function(){ //for restaurants page if ($(location).attr('href') == "http://www.jamieoliver.com/restaurants"){ $('#restaurants_menu_wrapper').css('display','block'); } // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 end });