Stuffed chicken breast with cheesy rice casserole

DEC 01 @ 00:28

by ddziak

I love to stuff all kinds of meats with all kinds of things. My favorite, probably many of you will agree, is a cheese stuffing. These chicken breasts are filled with a creamy, tangy herb goat cheese. I fried them in some olive oil in a hot oven-proof pan to get a nice brown seared crust, deglazed everything with several generous sips of Merlot to get the brown bits and pieces off the pan, and added the quartered onions before I put the pan in the oven at 350F for about 20 minutes to let the chicken finish cooking. The rice casserole is an American classic with a little Mexican touch. I mixed the warm cooked long-grain rice with lots of jalapeno, corn, sour cream and Mexican cheese blend and baked it together with the chicken in the oven. Delicious!

2 replies

Login or register to make a comment

DEC 01 @ 00:35

by williamszz

sounds yum! My favourite I love to stuff is fresh whole fish with masses of  herbs straight from the garden&  include a little lime or lemon , wrap in banana leaves & foil then throw on the bbq or into oven its so easy & tasty...low fat too!

DEC 01 @ 00:36

by williamszz

sounds yum! My favourite I love to stuff is fresh whole fish with masses of  herbs straight from the garden&  include a little lime or lemon , wrap in banana leaves & foil then throw on the bbq or into oven its so easy & tasty...low fat too!

Pages: 1
$(document).ready(function(){ //for restaurants page if ($(location).attr('href') == "http://www.jamieoliver.com/restaurants"){ $('#restaurants_menu_wrapper').css('display','block'); } // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 end });