Chocolate Fondant

FEB 14 @ 20:20

by falconcy

...the presentation was not exactly what I had in mind. By this time I was pretty exhausted after working a full day with flu and cooking a special dinner afterwards. It all tasted good though the presentation wasn't 100%. I do know though that it was appreciated. My better half is crashed out on the sofa as she too had a heavy day walking dogs at the local sanctuary.

2 replies

Login or register to make a comment

FEB 15 @ 01:35

by MsPablo

thumbsup

FEB 15 @ 07:56

by falconcy

I made one extra for testing. It was delicious, though really underdone, even using Gordon Ramsay's supposedly perfect recipe - way too gooey. He says to cook for 12 mins at 160C - even at 15 mins the trial one was underdone. I took them out at around 22 mins and they were a tad over as there was not enough "gooeyness" inside.I'm putting it down to differences in the oven and the size of the ramekins. This was my first attempt at a fondant so I'm not too disappointed.

Pages: 1
var signup = { alphapopper: '#popup1', thanks_gift_image: 'gift-card-wine-us.png', ignore_cookie: false, is_logged_in: false, is_carl:false, is_allowed: true, is_dormant: false }