Rich Chocolate Tart with Salt Flakes

APR 19 @ 10:06

by michael_toa

My Goodness! It's been ages since the last time I posted something here... I hope all is well with everyone...

Chocolate and salt are a great combination. I must be honest, the thought at first may seem weird, but it's actually ridiculously delicious. The recipe for this rich chocolate tart with salt flakes was featured in a supplement from Jamie Magazine sometime ago.

I made my own pastry which is quite enjoyable and not at all difficult. But by all means, if you think life is too short to make your own pastry, and sometimes I do think that way, just use a good one from the store.

For full recipe, including how to make the pastry, you can visit my personal blog at www.michaeltoa.blogspot.com

Have a nice day everyone!

1 reply

Login or register to make a comment

APR 19 @ 17:00

by cookingcamille

Your chocolate tart looks amazing.  Lovely! My children and I made a Jamie Oliver recipe chocolate tart a few weeks ago but it didn't have the salt flakes.

Pages: 1
$(document).ready(function(){ //for restaurants page if ($(location).attr('href') == "http://www.jamieoliver.com/restaurants"){ $('#restaurants_menu_wrapper').css('display','block'); } // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 end });