hydroponic food

SEP 24 @ 19:20

by hguk

I am looking for people with a real passion for food and growing it, to become part of a campaign to introduce hydroponic growing to households throughout the UK.
Anyone interested must have a conservatory with a decent area of wall to grow on.
The chosen few will be given ( free and no obligation ) one of our systems. All we ask in return is feedback, hopefully saying how amazing our systems are.
For a much better idea of what we are offering please google  www.hanginggardenuk.com.

1 reply

Login or register to make a comment

SEP 29 @ 11:58

by MsPablo

I wish I was eligible, but I live in the U.S.  I've been wanting to try something like this.  It's very attractive.

Pages: 1
var signup = { alphapopper: '#popup1', thanks_gift_image: 'gift-card-wine-us.png', ignore_cookie: false, is_logged_in: false, is_carl:false, is_allowed: true, is_dormant: false }
$(document).ready(function(){ //for restaurants page if ($(location).attr('href') == "http://www.jamieoliver.com/restaurants"){ $('#restaurants_menu_wrapper').css('display','block'); } // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 end });