Advent Calendar 15th December 2012

DEC 15 @ 07:59

by mummza

Pretty little tree in the corner of Fifteen restaurant .. The lights are not switched on yet .

8 replies

Login or register to make a comment

DEC 15 @ 20:40

by MsPablo

I was going to ask, when will they finish decorating it.  Just kidding!  We have that style in the U.S., which I think maybe we got from the U.K. of decorating every inch of the tree with loads of stuff.

DEC 15 @ 20:40

by mummza

I was in London and took myself of to the event at Fifteen to see what help I could give. As you see I was a bit early and the lights had not been switched on this little Christmas tree , I had intended to take a second picture so that you could see how pretty this little tree looks with the lights lit but I must apologise as I forgot !
It looks quite different with the lights sparkling and around the base of the pot there are also lights .
So sorry I forgot .

DEC 15 @ 20:43

by mummza

I must have read your mind MsP as I was writing my post whilst you posted yours ! lol

DEC 15 @ 20:59

by MsPablo

loltongue

The Fifteen party looked great.  Wish we could be there.

DEC 16 @ 01:32

by minerva

Oh yes!
Have you got all your decorations up at home Mummz?

DEC 16 @ 09:11

by mummza

Not yet Minnie , I expect we will decorate the house on Christmas Eve as we often do ... But ... The Chiristmas China is in use and the tree in the garden is decorated ( apart from the lights as the help to do them did not arrive ) and there is one other very special wall hanging that is up , a photo of which will be posted on this advent calendar soon .

DEC 19 @ 18:59

by minerva

Looking forward to seeing that particular old friend again.....
.....I lost the photos I took of it, so this will be a reunion of sorts!

DEC 20 @ 20:13

by mummza

I will ha to send you another photo Minnie xx

Pages: 1
$(document).ready(function(){ //for restaurants page if ($(location).attr('href') == "http://www.jamieoliver.com/restaurants"){ $('#restaurants_menu_wrapper').css('display','block'); } // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 end });