Advent Calendar .. 21st December 2012

DEC 21 @ 21:56

by mummza

Baubles on my Christmas tree

6 replies

Login or register to make a comment

DEC 21 @ 22:01

by mummza

Well I have to admit that all we have on the tree at the moment are some lovely glass baubles and one or two of the other decorations , it's not fully decorated yet . It still needs all the wooden decorations that we have collected over the years and also all the various decorations that my freinds bring me back from their holidays .. I just love all the beautiful memories that the decorations bring with them .

DEC 22 @ 14:17

by Birdymum

thumbsupwave been very busy lately, haven't had time to catch up with your gorgeous Advent Calendar. But as usual it is wonderful.

DEC 22 @ 23:42

by mummza

thank you Brdymum

DEC 23 @ 14:45

by MsPablo

Very pretty!

DEC 24 @ 18:07

by minerva

Loving the clear glass ones.......
......I don't have colours on mine, just crystal icicles & clear glass baubles.

DEC 27 @ 21:36

by ambie

It looks very pretty! We also have pretty decorations on our tree, my favourite two being ones that have pretty birds on them that I bought at the Christmas Market in Bath last year, however, most of mine are hidden behind various salt dough and wooden decorations that my children have made and painted.....!  smile

Pages: 1
$(document).ready(function(){ //for restaurants page if ($(location).attr('href') == "http://www.jamieoliver.com/restaurants"){ $('#restaurants_menu_wrapper').css('display','block'); } // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 end });