Catch up......

APR 21 @ 14:00

by RebeccaBourhill

Good day all! I have not been on the website for a while now! Been really busy!
I hope everyone is well!
I have recently been on my own missions with Food Revolution day coming up and all the experiences that I've had!
I have been really lucky. I was invited to be a quest at a competition and ended up by judging the competition. I made some lovely friends and have now been invited for a week to a restaurant that is very well known in Johannesburg (DW Eleven-13)
I am really excited! And I am going back to Hartford House on Saturday! smile smile smile smile. I am so excited!

School is keeping be very busy but I somehow have time to still fit in my cooking which Is still my passion and obsession!

0 replies

Login or register to make a comment

Pages: 1
var signup = { alphapopper: '#popup1', thanks_gift_image: 'gift-card-wine-us.png', ignore_cookie: false, is_logged_in: false, is_carl:false, is_allowed: true, is_dormant: false }
$(document).ready(function(){ //for restaurants page if ($(location).attr('href') == "http://www.jamieoliver.com/restaurants"){ $('#restaurants_menu_wrapper').css('display','block'); } // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 // Jo ROADBLOCK section 2 end });