Merry Christmas, how do you fancy winning this lovely lot from Jamie's World?
We've scattered six different fresh fruit and veg among the prizes, find all six of them, write down the first letter from each and make a Christmassy word from them. So you're looking for a six-letter Christmas word.
Clue: That's a squash not a pumpkin!
So what can you win?
Jamie Magazine: This award –winning magazine can be yours for a year. Crammed-full of amazing recipes, world food, features and seasonal suggestions. To subscribe and for the digital edition, visit site.
Recipease: Treat yourself and a friend to a cooking lesson courtesy of the lovely Recipease guys. Learn new skills and master classic recipes at one of the stores. You can also have a coffee or a glass of bubbly after the lesson as well.
Philips kit: Jamie’s range of electronic kitchen equipment is of the highest standards. We are giving you a hand blender, steamer and glass jug blender here.
Jamie’s Italian: Lovely treats inspired by Jamie’s second home, Italy, all from the Jamie’s Italian shop. A serving plank, amazing olives and a gorgeous panettone can be yours.
Lucky Seven Caps: You got to get the look and these super-cool hats from Lucky Seven are Jamie’s choice. As worn by Madonna and Idris Elba, we’ll send you a selection. Or if you prefer to design your own visit their website and enter the code JOXMAS for a 20 per cent discount.
Tefal: a gorgeous cocotte – this beautiful dish is perfect for casseroles cooked either on the hob or in the oven. A versatile, cast-aluminium product from Jamie’s growing range of top-quality Tefal pans range.
Books: Save With Jamie is an instant classic, showing you how to shop smart, cook clever and waste less while 15-Minute Meals is a record-breaking beauty. We’ll get them both signed for you.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is run by Jamie Oliver Limited 19/21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL. Please see www.jamieoliver.com/terms for full prize draw and competition terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to U.K. residents only.
- To find all the 6 fruit and veg within the picture write down the first letter from each and make a Christmassy word from them.
- The winner will be picked at random by the editor from everyone who has submitted the correct answer.
- Competition closes on 27th December 2013 23:59 GMT
- Winners will be notified via email on the 2nd January 2014
- No cash alternative available
- Jamie Oliver Philips steamer, hand blender and blender;
- A year subscription to Jamie Magazine;
- A cooking lesson for you and a friend at one of Jamie's Recipease shops;
- Jamie's Italian super-plank, panettone and olives with dish;
- Lucky Seven caps
- Cast aluminium Tefal concotte dish
- Two signed Jamie books
- This winner will be contacted by the online team for delivery details.
- The prizes will be posted to you in Jan 2014