Destinology, in association with Banyan Tree and Angsana Hotels & Resorts have teamed up with Recipease Limited to bring you the authentic taste of Vietnam - one of the most unique cuisines in Asia from one of the most exciting countries in the world.
Discover why the food and culture of Vietnam is so on trend right now at our Vietnamese cooking masterclass hosted by Jamie Magazine Editor and all round Vietnamese food-enthusiast, Andy Harris!
Don’t waste any time, enter now by completing your details on the form opposite, to be in with a chance of winning one of only 6 places for you and a friend to pick up some new cooking skills with plenty of Vietnamese flavour!
Terms and Conditions:
Closing date: 30th April 2014
- The prize draw is being administered by Jamie Oliver Ltd. The prize for the prize draw is being provided by Recipease Limited in association with Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts and Destinology.
- The opening date for this prize draw is 3rd March 2014, and the closing date is 30th April 2014. Any entries made after this date will not be counted
- There will be six winners and each winner may bring along one guest to the masterclass (total of 12 places)
- The masterclass will be hosted at Recipease Limited in Notting Hill, London and will be focussed on Vietnamese cuisine. The class is not suitable for vegetarians.
- The masterclass is scheduled to take place on Tuesday 8th July 2014 at 6.30pm but is subject to change. Winners will be notified if the date or start time of the masterclass is changed.
- Winners will take part in a Recipease Limited Vietnamese cooking masterclass with Jamie Magazine editor, Andy Harris. A glass of prosecco will be served on arrival and there will be a Q&A session with Andy whilst you enjoy the dishes made in the class and a glass of wine.
- By entering the prize draw, you agree to be notified by email if you have won a place in the masterclass.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all entries and notified by email by 31st May 2014.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- No purchase or fee is payable to enter this prize draw.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize and neither Jamie Oliver Ltd, Recipease Limited, Destinology nor Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts accepts any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any unsuccessful entrants or the prize winners and their companions as a result of accepting the prize.
- Entrants must be UK residents and over 18.
- No employee of either Banyan Tree and Angsana Hotels & Resorts, Destinology or Jamie Oliver Ltd, or their families, or anyone professionally associated with this prize draw may enter.