forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#4411 Tue 03 Dec 13 10:41am

Maree

Forum champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Re: Website/forum: issues and complaints?

Ashen wrote:

Using mobile interface for the first time and notice there seems to be no link on the main mobile page to the forums .  I had to get creative to find a link to get on here

I only ever / have only ever use(d) my phone or tablet to access here, similar sites and social media. My computer is for work only.

I didn't realise that there was a mobile page.

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#4412 Tue 10 Dec 13 3:50pm

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

just wondering why I can't comment in the videos section without  signing into a social media site or disqus.   Love the fact that you have a video with Hannah Hart but it seems somewhat obtuse that I can't comment on the video while I am logged into this website.

Last edited by Ashen (Tue 10 Dec 13 3:51pm)

The Universe is alive and self aware. 
Need proof?
Look in a mirror.
    Likes (0)

#4413 Mon 16 Dec 13 4:24am

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

still trying occasionally to upload a new avatar..  I took a picture at the lowest possible quality on my camera, reduced it all the way down to 2 x 2  and it is still too big..   The KB limit really needs to be raised , I can't help but feel that the    10 KB limit  has to be some kind of mistake  in the settings.

The Universe is alive and self aware. 
Need proof?
Look in a mirror.
    Likes (0)

#4414 Mon 16 Dec 13 3:23pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Can someone direct this person who had some issues with the 'Fifteen' restaurant in Amsterdam?  Thanks!
http://www.jamieoliver.com/forum/viewto … 50#p704150

Likes (0)

#4415 Thu 23 Jan 14 2:51pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Hi guys!

I have a technical question.  I'm using a Mac.  When viewing some of the FoodTube series, the sound is much too soft or almost silent at times, despite turning up the sound on my computer and on the film.  I have a separate audio speaker that helps, but even with the sound all the way up on that device, it is still rather soft, although audible enough to be understood.  This issue was particularly noticeable with the most recent FoodTube 1st birthday episode.  I didn't watch more than a few minutes for this reason.

Just a suggestion, during the Christmas live show (day before Christmas preparations) although you had an impromptu situation with one staff person behind the camera, I would have rather seen Jim's mic adjusted properly and someone attaching a mic to Gennaro and adjusting it, then to not hear the dialogue properly.  In this case, it wasn't just a technical problem with my equipment because Jamie's mic was adjusted properly and his sound was fine.

Thanks!

Last edited by MsPablo (Thu 23 Jan 14 2:53pm)

Likes (0)

#4416 Thu 03 Apr 14 2:06pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

the sign function doesn't work properly with me as it did shocked

Likes (0)

#4417 Today 10:06am

maddimouse

Forum champ
Occupation chatterbox addicted to cooking
From mid-west Germany
Member since Mon 23 Feb 09

I havenĀ“t been on this site for a while and tried to find my recipes but found no way to search for a list of all recipes from a specific member. Does this search function not exist anymore?
Besides, when recipes appear I cannot turn the page.

Likes (0)