#11 Wed 28 Mar 07 4:56pm

mercedes

Forum champ
Occupation Save a tree, eat a Beaver
From the boonies
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Re: I LOVE JAMIE

oh dear god--someone call Peta! smile

Matthew best of luck with getting that tossed salad you wanted! puke  or should I use this one  tongue  bleh!

Hiya Stef hows it going long time no talk---I'm laging in "e's" I owe quite a few---Things are starting to simmer(not in relation to my sex life Matthew in case you had the inclination to say something) down here in boonieville  so I should have more time--I promise to get a hold of you soon!

Last edited by mercedes (Wed 28 Mar 07 4:57pm)

Likes (0)

#12 Wed 28 Mar 07 6:38pm

iwannabeinjamie

Member since Mon 26 Mar 07

can you all please take this seriously. i do love jamie! he is the heartbeat of my life. i have all his dvd's, books and posters. i have a picture of him in my window, so when people drive past my house they can all gasp in his beauty! the man (and he is a whole lot of man) is a star. and i dont want to be just a fan anymore. so please "Mercedes" dont take the piss cos it hurts my fragile soul.

Likes (0)

#13 Wed 28 Mar 07 6:57pm

mercedes

Forum champ
From the boonies

they make "special" jackets for people like you!

It's all nice to have a role model or someone you look up to--but to say you cry your eyes out every night is a bit obsessed okay it's a lot obsessed! 

quote " I don't want to be just a fan anymore" ------that's a lil bit scary!

sorry, Iwannabe--- but your fragile soul needs a good swift kick up the back side and a few doses of reality!

Likes (0)

#14 Wed 28 Mar 07 7:06pm

iwannabeinjamie

id quite like a kick up the backside actually wink . so feel free to do so! please leave me alone. i dont want to talk to people who dont believe in the jamie way. he is not my role mode, micheal jackson and garry glitter are. jamie is just my obsession. so please leave me alone woman!! exclaim  whistle  cool  evil

Likes (0)

#15 Wed 28 Mar 07 7:16pm

Mrs Gibba

Forum champ
Member since Thu 14 Apr 05

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Get a grip?

Likes (0)

#16 Wed 28 Mar 07 7:18pm

Georgie

From Jamie's office
Member since Thu 06 Jul 06

this is beautiful!

Likes (0)

#17 Wed 28 Mar 07 7:32pm

mercedes

Forum champ
From the boonies

iwannabeinjamie wrote:

id quite like a kick up the backside actually wink . so feel free to do so! i dont want to talk to people who dont believe in the jamie way. he is not my role mode, micheal jackson and garry glitter are.l:

Wannabe--- I can see the Jamie appeal--He's a strapping lad--pretty easy on the eyes---however I don't think the "Jamie way" is anywhere near the diddler and the starfish lover you mentioned above!  You need a new obsession. But please don't pick Johnny Depp---cuz he's allll mine!

Last edited by mercedes (Wed 28 Mar 07 7:40pm)

Likes (0)

#18 Wed 28 Mar 07 8:29pm

iwannabeinjamie

johnny depp has nothing on jamie. he doesn't even come close. you know nothing you amatuer! does jhonny have a flavour shaker? errrm no! you should take a leaf out of my mans jamie's book. (cook with Jamie, Jamie's Italy, Jamie's dinners, Jamie's kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The Naked Chef and the Return of the Naked Chef) dont forget to add lots of his special sauce! wink

Likes (0)

#19 Wed 28 Mar 07 9:07pm

mercedes

Forum champ
From the boonies

WHAT------Johnny is GOD!! He can wear his rockin pirate eye patch to my bed anyday! hmmmmmmm  Johnny as Jack sparrow---or Jamie as a carrot( or was it corn?)------- anyways the ARrrrrrrrrr wins everytime!

And as soon as Brad leaves that hussy Jolie---he can adopt me any time anywhere!--------and just so it's clear---I don't eat anyones special sauce!! tongue

Last edited by mercedes (Wed 28 Mar 07 9:08pm)

Likes (0)

#20 Thu 29 Mar 07 1:30am

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

mercedes lol  lol  lol

iwannabeinjamie : i am not sure why you want mercedes to leave ya alone. talking to other ppl has to be  better than having conversations with yourself, like the first three posts of this thread.   tongue MPD much?  lol

Only a fool argues with a skunk, a mule or a cook.  { cowboy saying}
    Likes (0)