forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#21 Thu 29 Mar 07 6:12am

Stefanie

Forum champ
From Flashing my gold
Member since Fri 09 Jul 04

Re: I LOVE JAMIE

Mercs...well the only thing exciting about my life now are the upcoming exams...not!  roll
Other than that,do check out the moblog and see Jamie enjoying the tarts I sent him for chinese new year. Pineapple. Not sexily dressed up ones.  mrgreen

Iwannabe...go for the jackets. Comes in any colour you like...but only in 'strait' cut though...  whistle

Ashen....priceless comment from you!  lol

Mrs G and Georgie...hi!  smile

Likes (0)

#22 Thu 29 Mar 07 10:35am

Matthew Waterhouse

From Llandewi Brefi, Wales
Member since Fri 05 Aug 05

ooo yes - never mind all that jarred pesto and those pasta sauces he does - bring on bottles of Jamie's special sauce

i'm with iwannabe, is there room in there for both of us do you think? i'm quite an ample man

big_smile

Likes (0)

#23 Thu 29 Mar 07 12:17pm

Georgie

From Jamie's office
Member since Thu 06 Jul 06

stef!! have you checked out the mobpics??  big_smile

you boys are naughty... im keeping out of this!

Likes (0)

#24 Thu 29 Mar 07 2:10pm

mercedes

Forum champ
Occupation Save a tree, eat a Beaver
From the boonies
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Hello Ashen--my fellow canuck! smile

Stef---I wondered if those were yours----They look yummy---you know--I think the post makes it all the way to my little boonietown in case you ever get the urge----I'm not a cook but I could send you a moose haha or a bottle of my sweet eau de merc haha Arrggghhh---- Good luck with the exams chicky---how much longer do you have before you graduate--is this your last year?

Matthew I have a friend that would absolutely adore you---if ever in beaverhausen land---let me know and I'll hook you up---he's extremely ample!

Don't stay out of it Georgie--come on and get dirty!

Likes (0)

#25 Thu 29 Mar 07 3:43pm

Stefanie

Forum champ
From Flashing my gold
Member since Fri 09 Jul 04

Georgie...I did! And I was emailed those too...that was wicked.
You better run before you're in too deep,Georgie...Mercs can be frisky!  shocked

Mercs...indeed it is my last year...graduate in July.
I'll take you on that eau de Merc...anything in exchange for a bottle of you!! Throw in some flannels will ya!  big_smile

Likes (0)

#26 Thu 29 Mar 07 4:00pm

Matthew Waterhouse

From Llandewi Brefi, Wales
Member since Fri 05 Aug 05

Oh Mercedes, yes let's, you sound like lots of fun - a right old fag hag

Oh I've come a long way since my early days on here when I first saw that naughty Jude Law picture and it re-awakended my latent inner feelings that I had kept so well hidden since that fateful day many moons ago atop the windy hillock with the vicar.

How you lovely liberal ladies on here have nurtured me in to the fine, out, proud and loud figure of a man that I am today

Mrs Beaverhausen I long to nestle in the warmth of your Canuck bosom, you're like the little sister I never had

Then you can clear right off while I get to know your big Canadian bear of a friend, he sounds delicious

But that does mean that I'll have to get a job to pay for the air fare over to you and Big Bear - I don't think Ma is quite generous enough to stump me the full whack. It costs her enough to keep me in Cadbury's creme eggs and malt loaf as it is, bless her

Likes (0)

#27 Thu 29 Mar 07 4:31pm

young mum

Forum champ
Member since Tue 22 Mar 05

Mercedes - a right old fag hag    lol  lol

Likes (0)

#28 Thu 29 Mar 07 4:36pm

mercedes

Forum champ
Occupation Save a tree, eat a Beaver
From the boonies
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Stef not long now till you're all done then--whoo hoo! I'll throw in a few pairs of flannels and some red long underwear--complete with the bum flap!

Matthew Dear, I prefer the term Fairy Godmother but if you like--fag hag it is! I'm very touched that you think of me as your little sister, you can nestle as much as you like but let it be known my canuck bosom is quite small!
As for the big Canadian bear-----he's magnum--hope you can handle that! Oh I'm sure you can---get out and hit the pavement so you can buy your flight---- and when you do come over, don't forget to bring your spotted dick! Mr. Magnum has never had British cuisine before!
xx

Young mum ---I is what I is  mrgreen

Last edited by mercedes (Thu 29 Mar 07 4:38pm)

Likes (0)

#29 Thu 29 Mar 07 5:56pm

Georgie

From Jamie's office
Member since Thu 06 Jul 06

lol  lol  lol

you guys are hilarious...

Steph, glad you liked the pics!! god they were amazing... i mean properly delicious, i think i ate most of them myself!
xxx

Likes (0)

#30 Thu 29 Mar 07 8:05pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina
Member since Thu 15 Jul 04

Mercedes and all, This thread is hilarious!! 

Matthew, It took me awhile to remember you, but after you mentioned Jude Law, it all came back!! lol   Where have you been?

Likes (0)