forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Mon 07 May 07 9:11pm

Emma Johanna

From Sweden
Member since Sun 08 Apr 07

Eurovision over

what do you think about your countries choice this year?
I´m a bit weird that way, I think about the foodculture in the country when I see the performances lol ... but well...now its over, a year to wait again!
tongue sweden....LOVE

Last edited by Emma Johanna (Mon 21 May 07 9:33pm)

Likes (0)

#2 Mon 07 May 07 10:52pm

SusanneH

Forum champ
From Germany
Member since Mon 13 Mar 06

Re: Eurovision over

I don't even remember who is going from Germany this year... whoever is going will probably suck - just like every year..... lol  lol  lol

Likes (0)

#3 Mon 07 May 07 10:56pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Well SusanneH , we already know what countries vote for each other...same as last year and the year bofore and the year before that  lol

Bit embarased about the UK entry this year ..seems full of phrases that are a little suggestive  hmm  ...catchy tune though.

Bad part about it is that there is no 'Dr Who' programme next week because of eurovision... shocked ... No Dr Who next week  ..BBC ...how could you do that to all the  Dr Who Fans !

Last edited by mummza (Mon 07 May 07 10:59pm)

Likes (0)

#4 Mon 07 May 07 11:08pm

SusanneH

Forum champ
From Germany

mummza wrote:

Bad part about it is that there is no 'Dr Who' programme next week because of eurovision... shocked ... No Dr Who next week  ..BBC ...how could you do that to all the  Dr Who Fans !

I know what you mean. I feel like that about soccer when there are champions league games or something like that....  wink

Well, the UK, Irish and Scandinavian entries are often good, just like the German one is usually embarrassing....  oops

Likes (0)

#5 Mon 07 May 07 11:33pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Don't get me going on how soccer  evil  takes over the TV..........

Likes (0)

#6 Mon 07 May 07 11:38pm

SusanneH

Forum champ
From Germany

evil  evil

Likes (0)

#7 Tue 08 May 07 7:16pm

French_vanilla

Forum champ
Occupation Secretary
From Dublin - Ireland
Member since Sun 01 Apr 07

Well....... France will get 2 points from Belgium and maybe 1 from Switzerland... so we might come up with a total of 3 points...

We still keep on singing in French while all the other countries (or most of them anyway) sing in English.... Pfouh.... we never learn!!!

Havent heard what the song is like or who's singing it but no doubt it'll be brutal once again...  lol  lol  lol

French_vanilla

Likes (0)

#8 Tue 08 May 07 7:28pm

froso

Member since Thu 22 Mar 07

Hard Rock Alleluia for ever  . . .

Likes (0)

#9 Tue 08 May 07 8:06pm

confuzed

From Shanghai ;-)
Member since Thu 07 Apr 05

Just one thing to say-Go Norway!!! wink

Likes (0)

#10 Tue 08 May 07 9:23pm

Emma Johanna

From Sweden
Member since Sun 08 Apr 07

haha okey....but I heard something about Justin hawkins in the british contest, what happened with him??  shocked yeah I agree, we usually vote for our neighbours, wonder why though, I never vote like that! care too much about the music I guess... roll

but hey French Vanilla, I really envy you, who have the guts to sing in your own language, its so boring to watch everyone sing in same language!! the culture is gone, know what I mean?? so be proud of it!!! thumbsup

But hey, Germany were great this year!!! wasnt it some kind of a Swing singer?? I give him my vote.. tongue
I know some country sing about wampires...love that! cool
big love!!!!  /Emma

Likes (0)