forum: Chicken

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Mon 14 Jan 08 2:50pm

Richard Daw

Member since Fri 11 Jan 08

Keep going Jamie

I'd just like to say that I really admire the work Jamie has been doing for healthy and ethical food preparation and consumption in this country. His perseverance deserves respect, and should not be misinterpreted as a career enhancing objective. I truly believe that he has such a passion for improving our nations diet, as so many of us do. Keep going mate!

Likes (0)

#2 Wed 23 Jan 08 12:21am

Eldabella

Member since Fri 11 Jan 08

Re: Keep going Jamie

I agree Jamie works very hard in trying to help us make the right choices when buying and preparing foods.  I for one really respect and admire him for what he is doing.... love him  smile

Likes (0)

#3 Wed 23 Jan 08 5:28am

Beautiful BC

Forum champ
From British Columbia, Canada
Member since Wed 04 May 05

There are few individuals in the world who will stand up for what they believe in despite any negativity and continue to inspire positive change on a worldwide scale.  I have nothing but the utmost respect for Jamie and all he's done and continues to do.  clap  clap  clap

Likes (0)

#4 Wed 23 Jan 08 9:41pm

evalwood

Member since Wed 23 Jan 08

i agree with you all!! im behind him 110%  its up to us to keep friends and family realising these things! clap

Likes (0)

#5 Fri 25 Jan 08 11:04am

grannieannie

From Boston Lincs
Member since Mon 18 Apr 05

I know there has been a lot of negativity from certain people over Jamie and Hugh's programmes and hwo they are in it for the money, but if they were in something purely for the money then they could just carry on making adverts for the big shops and earning oodles out of it for standing there saying its lovely stuff!

They obviously believe in what they are doing, so good on them.  Carry on lads, you'll get through to em in the end!!!!!

Likes (0)

#6 Sun 23 Nov 08 8:01pm

kindly

Member since Sun 23 Nov 08

me too i love evry thing he cook iam abig fan ever clap  wink

Likes (0)

#7 Tue 02 Dec 08 1:01pm

jholroyd

Member since Tue 02 Dec 08

Richard Daw wrote:

I'd just like to say that I really admire the work Jamie has been doing for healthy and ethical food preparation and consumption in this country. His perseverance deserves respect, and should not be misinterpreted as a career enhancing objective. I truly believe that he has such a passion for improving our nations diet, as so many of us do. Keep going mate!

here, here

Likes (0)

#8 Sun 04 Jan 09 9:52pm

Cookin' Crazy

Occupation living
Member since Tue 03 Jun 08

evalwood wrote:

i agree with you all!! im behind him 110%  its up to us to keep friends and family realising these things! clap

couldent agree more thumbsup  thumbsup  thumbsup  thumbsup  thumbsup  thumbsup jamie

Likes (0)

#9 Sat 20 Feb 10 6:38pm

kiprosewood12

Occupation Student
From South Wales
Member since Sat 20 Feb 10

I am behind what jamie is doing 100%  thumbsup  thumbsup  thumbsup  thumbsup .well done Jamie

Likes (0)