Likes (0)

#42 Wed 04 Jun 08 1:31pm

whitedog

Forum champ
Occupation striving to be a better human
From america
Member since Sat 09 Feb 08

Re: When is your Birthday?

I'll be 62 next Feb 19. Pisces cusp with a Virgo cusp rising, lots of fun...Ride my bike, dance, run around, but don't hang in front of the mirror anymore. I was great til about 53. My hair's still blonde. You guys are all so young.

Happy Birthday Sing and Shammy's son!!! Sounds like you guys are having some fun times!

Last edited by whitedog (Wed 04 Jun 08 3:26pm)

Likes (0)

#43 Wed 04 Jun 08 1:34pm

proud mom

Forum champ
Occupation Proud mom....
From West midlands
Member since Wed 09 Apr 08

whitedog you are only as old as you feel and if you want my advice feel a fit 20 something up and then you will feel well good...  wink

Likes (0)

#44 Wed 04 Jun 08 2:04pm

Anna

Forum champ
From Switzerland
Member since Fri 15 Apr 05

January 21, makes me an Aquarius.  smile

Likes (0)

#45 Wed 04 Jun 08 3:41pm

whitedog

Forum champ
Occupation striving to be a better human
From america
Member since Sat 09 Feb 08

So right, proud mom. My mom calls to me and says don't worry about how you look focus on how you feel. But the old actress in me gets screwed up. I also like Jane Fondas line that she doesn't mind looking old so much as tired. Thats so true. I get in big trouble if I drink, just really have to watch that stuff, it will do me in. So too bad I love Baileys, hhh. Never really drank much til three years ago, can't say why. More than once a week or even once a month and I'm not so good. Luckily Baileys costs an arm and a leg.

Anna, are you sure you're an Aquarius? My date is usually in Aquarius but in my year, Pisces started early. Both my mom and dad were cusps too, mom 9/23 and dad 1/22. I read both signs, zero degrees, my position, is slim. My rising is a cusp too, so all my houses are cusps...

Last edited by whitedog (Wed 04 Jun 08 3:43pm)

Likes (0)

#46 Wed 04 Jun 08 4:02pm

proud mom

Forum champ
Occupation Proud mom....
From West midlands

whitedog my grandad said to me before he died "live every day as if its your last because 1 day it will be" as a rule I try to live by that untill I get stressed that the house is not clean enough or tidy enough for social workers  wink

but you know what bugga it if they don't like my home tough, I say that and then next wednesday I will running around like a lunatic coz I know they are coming...  yikes  lol

Have a baileys when you desire and if it takes a little longer to get over just remember that you enjoyed yourself at the time  wink

Right anyone for a Baileys they are on Whitedog  tongue

Likes (0)

#47 Wed 04 Jun 08 4:18pm

choc chops

Forum champ
Occupation Restaurant Manageres
From Essex
Member since Mon 24 Mar 08

make mine a double please whitedog...Ill get some cheeky shoots in for after!

Likes (0)

#48 Wed 04 Jun 08 6:16pm

Anna

Forum champ
From Switzerland
Member since Fri 15 Apr 05

Whitedog, yes, I am very Aquarian!  Flighty, eccentric, aloof, and very compatible with a certain rather delightful Libra.   wink

Likes (0)

#49 Wed 04 Jun 08 7:29pm

minerva

Forum champ
Occupation Walking the Old Ways
From Living in the Wild Woods
Member since Wed 16 Jan 08

.....mine's a pint.............of Baileys! To h*ll with the hangover!
You only live once, no rehersal, live each as if it were your last, etc, etc, etc.

My birthday (21st June) getting closer...............started building the bonfire yesterday..................fireworks stashed in the garage.............invites going out Saturday in the post................. big_smile  big_smile  big_smile....................I'm already getting excited!!!!!.....................do you all want to come?????????????

Oh! & don't worry WhiteDog, I'm an OldDog too!!!!!!!!!!!! These young puppies don't know what we do, girly! thumbsup

Last edited by minerva (Wed 04 Jun 08 7:31pm)

Likes (0)

#50 Wed 04 Jun 08 7:37pm

proud mom

Forum champ
Occupation Proud mom....
From West midlands

Minerva you bet your bottom denture we wanna come to your party  big_smile

Likes (0)