forum: Campaigns and Community

Subscribe to forums RSS

#41 Tue 23 Sep 08 7:15pm

mrpab

Forum champ
Member since Wed 23 Jul 08

Re: Nora's Kitchen

[[ mrpab has left the building, this is a ladies thread, filled with ladies talking about ladylike things lol  lol  ]]

Likes (0)

#42 Tue 23 Sep 08 7:20pm

lolikllol

Occupation Chef
From Romania, Timisoara
Member since Sun 21 Sep 08

hey guys smile how are you? a lot of dicution here :P I wana share soething with you.. When i whas 13, and i first wored in a restaurant, i have to wash up the fruits, to cut up the potatoes, choice the salat, and many other thing that the big chef put me to do. Then, after like...2 or 3 days, the chef and the restaurant boss, who is a 81 yeares old Italian Chef, wich teached me evithing i know, thay made fun of me! Big time! smile) They gived me the sald, i still remember the moment, and they sayd:
- Look the the sald, so dirti, wath had you done??
i wash scared a little bit and i sayd:
-Sorry, but i didint touch it.
then thay sayd:
-take all the sald pack, put it into a boul, and wash it pretty good!
I took the orders and i made it imediatly, but still, i saw them laugh, and i didint know why.
In like 2 minutes, all the salt wash gone in the sink, and i satarteet to cry, that im gonna have problems wyth them. Then thay saw me cryng and they told me that it wash a joke, that they are making to evry new or little chef that is learning.

And there is another thing with the flour, but i dont really know how to explain in in english, sorry.

That wash somethin, that i remember till the day i die. And where i wanna die, is in the kitchen! smile

Likes (0)

#43 Wed 24 Sep 08 10:42am

shammrok

Forum super champ
Occupation Growing things
From Up the garden path...Tasmania
Member since Thu 02 Sep 04

Hi Kris wave

Likes (0)

#44 Wed 24 Sep 08 10:44am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

Hi there, Shammy!!! wave ....finally got here, was looking for Nora's thread!!!....are you still about too, Frizz?!!!

Likes (0)

#45 Wed 24 Sep 08 10:47am

shammrok

Forum super champ

Been over to Nora's just now looking for you lol

Likes (0)

#46 Wed 24 Sep 08 10:47am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Thanks for your posts too, Ann & Susanne - lovely to hear from you both!!!! big_smile

Shammy & Frizz - do you start daylight saving soon also, we start this Sunday, used to be late October, but been extended for a while now!! cool

Likes (0)

#47 Wed 24 Sep 08 10:49am

shammrok

Forum super champ

Just finished doing the dishes. D and T dropped in from work and childcare and went home with my tea that they had helped themselves too. lol

Our daylight savings does start soon, can't come soon enough with the weather we have had.

Likes (0)

#48 Wed 24 Sep 08 10:51am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Oh sorry, Shammy....I meant over here!!....though i did pop over to Nora's site before & saw everything was still intact there!!!....

A real shame that Nora's will be closing though, (hi to you; Nora!!)....also, thanks, Eric & Bob, for our time spent there & now, Danny, Eric, for transfering us to here at Jamie (thanks, Jamie, also!!)!! big_smile

Likes (0)

#49 Wed 24 Sep 08 10:53am

shammrok

Forum super champ

it's okay I love to play forum yo yo lol

How is jess doing now? Have you got your internet set up properly now?

Likes (0)

#50 Wed 24 Sep 08 10:53am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Thank you heaps for your lovely pics of T, just saw them tonite!!!! cool

Your a real busy & kind Mum/Granny, looking after everyone & their needs, Shammy!! smile

Last edited by Kiwi Girl (Wed 24 Sep 08 10:54am)

Likes (0)