forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#31 Thu 23 Oct 08 4:32pm

minerva

Forum champ
Occupation Walking the Old Ways
From Living in the Wild Woods
Member since Wed 16 Jan 08

Re: annoying neighbours ??? what do yours do ?

.................my street is SO boring....................we are all far too nice for words!!!

Likes (0)

#32 Thu 23 Oct 08 4:46pm

MR_ANGRY

Occupation Taxi/Minibus Driver
From Lincs UK
Member since Wed 01 Oct 08

breathe.............only kidding, we only have three neighbours in our area, two are the best neighbours u can wish for, but the third don't get on with anyone and complains about anything, even when she got nothing to complain about shes still winging. Cant have it all i suppose angry

Likes (0)

#33 Thu 23 Oct 08 4:52pm

bcrain

Forum champ
Occupation Duty Free Lancome and Fragrance sales
From Greater Vancouver
Member since Mon 23 Oct 06

Everything that was said about the dog issue is right... it's what I have been thinking all along but my husband dealt with it as I was leaving... actually the husband did say that he would pay for a new backpack if the dog wasn't on a leash????? Say WHAT????? My husband said it wasn't an issue about paying for a backpack, HELLO< dont you get it? But the next day he said sorry, but I am going to call the spca anyways... If you ever see a dog charge you get ready to kick it off you. I was going to kick it but the son came, besides it happened quickly I didnt have time but I am also going to buy some bear spray.

Likes (0)

#34 Thu 23 Oct 08 5:14pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

I think that i am the worst neighbour going, because when i get annoyed with the silly sods making noise at all hours of the day and night, i've made more than them in shouting loud mad

One of the last times when hubby saw me disapear out of the door, he phoned the police he was so worried. Some neighbours had been having a party, all afternoon they had been shouting and carrying on in the road behind ours. One of my sons came to tell me that a bloke was now banging on the old peoples car across the road. I got mad, got the bloke to one side, got rid of the on lookers and then insulted the town police and special police because they ''were never where they should be''. My son was there insulting them too, and out came hub's to see what was happening cool  exclaim

Likes (0)

#35 Thu 23 Oct 08 5:18pm

Singwhenyoubing

Forum champ
Occupation Professional crisp taster
From Essex.
Member since Mon 24 Mar 08

My neighbours a shocker too, always F'ing & blinding at all hours.

Just my luck to move next door to Jamie!

lol  lol

Likes (0)

#36 Thu 23 Oct 08 5:36pm

minerva

Forum champ
Occupation Walking the Old Ways
From Living in the Wild Woods
Member since Wed 16 Jan 08

Bingbong, you are naughty!

Likes (0)

#37 Thu 23 Oct 08 5:39pm

Captain C

Forum champ
Occupation Sales
From Essex
Member since Tue 05 Feb 08

I bet his chickens keep you up too Bingster  roll

does he do donuts round his drive in that Range Rover ?

Likes (0)

#38 Thu 23 Oct 08 5:46pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

One had his CB on every evening, having understood who it was, i complained that it was interfering with my TV. When all i got was an extremely negative response, i informed him pertly that his wife will shortly be informed of his ''having it off'' with the woman next door. The CB hasn't been interfering with the evening news since lol

Likes (0)

#39 Fri 24 Oct 08 8:15am

geelong

Occupation mum of 2
From australia
Member since Wed 15 Oct 08

I am glad your OH had a laugh when they move i am going to throw a party .

Likes (0)

#40 Fri 24 Oct 08 12:22pm

Little_Emms

Occupation Super hero at weekends ;o)
From South east England, UK
Member since Wed 08 Oct 08

kye in france wrote:

One had his CB on every evening, having understood who it was, i complained that it was interfering with my TV. When all i got was an extremely negative response, i informed him pertly that his wife will shortly be informed of his ''having it off'' with the woman next door. The CB hasn't been interfering with the evening news since lol

Bribery - only way to go  wink  lol

Likes (0)