forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Mon 16 Feb 09 12:46pm

vixiepixie

Occupation Garderner,Florist
From Halmstad Sweden
Member since Mon 16 Feb 09

Re: Hellooo!From Swedwen.

yah me and my husband watch the show.We just love the big miner whit the pan! big_smile  The chicken lookted delicous.
I`starting to check the food I´m buing for E numbers.I dont want food whith artificial colours and glutamat and stuff and trying to buy Eko.Did enyone see Jamies program about chicken and eggs ,how they are brougtht up in England? (I belive its the same **** in Sweden) mad

Likes (0)

#12 Mon 16 Feb 09 12:50pm

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life
From Friuli northern Italy
Member since Mon 14 Jan 08

ciao vixiepixie, welcome to the forum, I'm happy you are a gardener good kitchen starts there form good home self grown stuff

ciao from Italy big_smile

Likes (0)

#13 Mon 16 Feb 09 4:05pm

vixiepixie

From Halmstad Sweden

madamada: Thanx so much!
I love to go out and pick a herb-bouqet for the dinner or dig up potatoes and my kids love to grow their own green and yellow beans.It has so much more flavor than i you buy then wrapped in plastic! But i think you hav a better climat for growing veggies than I have big_smile

Likes (0)

#14 Mon 16 Feb 09 9:58pm

emilkeel

Member since Tue 03 Feb 09

Good Morning to everyone in Europe.  It is Morning here in Oz, however I guess it is probably dinner time over there. Did everyone have a nice day?

Likes (0)

#15 Mon 16 Feb 09 10:10pm

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life

ciao from Italy emilkeel it's 22p.m. over here, and yes I had a full interesting kooking day, learning how to cook baccalà/codfish in two different ways and gnocchi, and farro/spelt tagliatelle with a very good sauce with walnuts.

What are you going to do today?

have a nice day  big_smile

Likes (0)

#16 Mon 16 Feb 09 10:12pm

vixiepixie

From Halmstad Sweden

God morning emilkeel! (or Good night here)
I had a lovley day whith my kids home from school(winter/springholiday)and their friends ,all together there where  6 children for lunch! smile The 2 oldest girls made chocolate cupcakes in the afternoon. thumbsup

Likes (0)

#17 Mon 16 Feb 09 10:18pm

vixiepixie

From Halmstad Sweden

madamada: Do you want share your walnutsauce? big_smile  We love pasta and we love walnuts especially my husband.He love nut of all sorts ,his worse than a sqirrel smile

Likes (0)

#18 Mon 16 Feb 09 10:30pm

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life

lol  lol  lol
thank you for letting us enjoy the atmosfera of your house full of children, a happy lunch!
Well the sauce was simply made with a thick piece of unsalted butter plus very tiny chopped  walnuts, in a pan and let it melt, then you just toss your tagliatelle (you can see them on the blog section now) in with grated parmesan on top and sautée.

enjoy and be careful of squirrels then wink

Last edited by madamada (Mon 16 Feb 09 10:30pm)

Likes (0)

#19 Mon 16 Feb 09 10:46pm

vixiepixie

From Halmstad Sweden

I saw you r tagliatella at the blog,I bet you do it by hand as you live in Italy big_smile  I´ve got a pastamachine  wink  My 4,5 year old daughter love to help me whith that. Thanks for the recepie and I will keep my husband out of reach .He is forbidden to eat nuts in the sofa. big_smile

Likes (0)

#20 Tue 17 Feb 09 7:54am

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life

lol  lol  lol too much onore for tagliatelle, they are made with a pastamachine aswell, homemade only wink
we were a bit doubtfull about the spelt flour so we did not dare to rollpin the pasta by hand
have a good day  big_smile

Likes (0)