forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#16671 Wed 25 Jul 12 7:12am

Luvmegrub

Forum champ
Occupation Cleaner at The Salmon Arms
From Sydney, Australia
Member since Fri 22 Aug 08

Re: What are you doing right this minute ????

christian_halfm wrote:

Life is taking a direction, I don't like. I may need to start all over again.
My personality is making things difficult for me. It's so diificult to leave my shell and just talk and do things. I'm somehow trapped inside of me.

Can you talk to us Christian?  Maybe we aren't professionals but always willing to listen.

Are you cooking?  I love baking so that always helps me in times of stress.

Likes (0)

#16672 Wed 25 Jul 12 3:58pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

christian_halfm wrote:

My personality is making things difficult for me. It's so diificult to leave my shell and just talk and do things. I'm somehow trapped inside of me.

sometimes a new life is calling us out of our old shells, you know butterflies must be carterpillars before being dressed in their beautiful colors, there is no change without apprehension, think you are brave enough to cope with things you do not know about yourself
crossed  crossed  crossed dai dai Christian jump into life just for curiosity, and let us know ...............

Likes (0)

#16673 Wed 25 Jul 12 6:59pm

christian_halfm

Occupation Sometimes I would like to know myself (or like to change it).
From Germany
Member since Thu 17 Mar 11

Luvmegrub wrote:

christian_halfm wrote:

Can you talk to us Christian?  Maybe we aren't professionals but always willing to listen.

I'm not sure how to put it yet. I don't even no the full scope yet.
Yes, cooking used to help me, but at the moment even that doesn't always work. It's just too hard, when a person you love seems to hate you and you even think you deserve it. After all I'm a very strange person. Then I have the feeling that others around me are having a very negative impression about me.

Likes (0)

#16674 Wed 25 Jul 12 9:08pm

RedfoxEstonia

Forum champ
Occupation museum guide in Tallinn Seaplane Hangars
From Tallinn, Estonia
Member since Tue 16 Mar 10

christian_halfm wrote:

Luvmegrub wrote:

christian_halfm wrote:

I'm not sure how to put it yet. I don't even no the full scope yet.
Yes, cooking used to help me, but at the moment even that doesn't always work. It's just too hard, when a person you love seems to hate you and you even think you deserve it. After all I'm a very strange person. Then I have the feeling that others around me are having a very negative impression about me.

I have felt like that most of my life, but I know I think much worse of myself than others do. "Hate" is never a permanent state of mind. It is more like an inflammation of feelings, when someone is bloated and in pain and cannot think straight.
but thankfully I have gotten over every slump. it is not that complaining somewhere, even over a forum, wouldnt help. at least some places....
you should go running too. it is like flying and it helps when you feel troubled. 'I am not much help. cause my head is full of different things right now. but I really have been there y´know. I dont know what I would have done if I didnt even have anyone to tell. just get everything off your chest. watcha kdrama, go to a festival, write the longest letter you ever wrote.

Likes (0)

#16675 Wed 25 Jul 12 9:14pm

RedfoxEstonia

Forum champ
Occupation museum guide in Tallinn Seaplane Hangars
From Tallinn, Estonia
Member since Tue 16 Mar 10

I am going to the festival (Viljandi Folk Music Festival) the 20th and I am so... gaah I cant even express it, I am so excited my hands are shaking and I wanna cry cause all those people, old friends, people from 20 years ago, and I am so old suddenly, yet nothing has changed, nothing! and the expectations - concerts, dancing, late night music sessions, coming home at 6 am, getting lost in your own back yard, omg. I cant wait. strawberries with whipped cream and blueberry soup with curd dumplings. and saturday evening thunder. my personal woodstock and roskilde and ruisrock and everything. and old book fair.
and swimming after beach folk music aerobics.
waah. is tomorrow here yet? teepee and runic songs. and wise people and workshops and rupert the indian. and ants.

Likes (0)

#16676 Wed 25 Jul 12 10:50pm

Miss GlutenFree

Occupation Admin Officer & Mum
From Queensland, Australia
Member since Sun 14 Mar 10

Hi all, Christian it sounds like your stuck in a rut at the moment mate. Not sure if this will help but find that one tiny thing that does put a smile on your dial and make it the highlight of your day. Could be having a coffee, reading a good book, relaxing on a chair outside at sunset... all the little things we seem to overlook.

I am again pumping coffee into me before work. Had my long day yesterday and was shattered afterwards. Still trying to get motivation to pack up my house.. I've got 3weeks so am doing it bit by bit.

Likes (0)

#16677 Thu 26 Jul 12 9:11am

christian_halfm

Occupation Sometimes I would like to know myself (or like to change it).
From Germany
Member since Thu 17 Mar 11

Thank you all! You are so nice! I will see what the future will bring!

Likes (0)

#16678 Thu 26 Jul 12 11:04am

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

crossed  smile

Likes (0)

#16679 Thu 26 Jul 12 11:35am

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

enjoying the tail end of a thunderstorm.   It has been so long since we have had any significant rain.. Hopefully things will start to turn green again, all the brown dried up lawns were depressing.

Only a fool argues with a skunk, a mule or a cook.  { cowboy saying}
    Likes (0)

#16680 Fri 27 Jul 12 5:03am

Birdymum

Forum champ
From Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Member since Thu 23 Oct 08

Sitting here waiting for one daughter and 2 parrots to vacate the bathroom.
Yes the parrots are having a shower, it is going to be an early spring.
Once that's done going to have some lunch. Such an exciting life I lead. roll

Likes (0)