Jamie Oliver

forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Mon 02 Nov 09 11:28pm

razako1964

Member since Mon 02 Nov 09

Jamie, you grown a lot in my eys after the lates New york programm

Dear Jamie,

I am into food and love a good healthy life style. I watched few of your programms but last weeks programm in New York, I saw a very nice man maturing to be a gents. I loved your visit to George and your visit to Ali the Egyptian and the fund raising dinner you did for george's charity. I was very surprised hearing you talking about your fifth or siths grand dad coming from Sudan. The way you were saying it was very emotional and the way you were talking about the imigrant you have met in New York coming to better theire lives. My daughter is 5 years old and I think her way of eating and her interst in food ismostly to do with your programms and thank you for that. I am an imigrant firs generation.When I arrived to London in the early nineties I started a restaurant in Camden Town and decided after that to go to university and I did an MBA in late nineties. I worked after my MBA fo Saatchi & Saatchi and EMAP, Stereling Grop. I lost my job few months back from Datamonitor Plc and I amlooking at the moment fornew venture/job.

Jamie, I wish more success and hope to see you in more fantastic programms in the coming future.

Kind regards

Zak

Likes (0)

#2 Tue 03 Nov 09 12:47am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

Re: Jamie, you grown a lot in my eys after the lates New york programm

What a lovely post Zak! I hope you stick around and chat with us in the forums. smile

Likes (0)

#3 Tue 03 Nov 09 10:12pm

Ida T

Occupation Mother of two princes.
From Kristiansand, Norway
Member since Mon 05 Jan 09

Agre, Lovely post!
Watched the premiere on Norwegian tv tonight, NY episode. How cool wasn`t the "antirestaurant consept"! What a lovely mix of culture and flavours! Being a stiff scandinavian I see we have a lot to learn!  thumbsup  thumbsup for you Jamie exclaim (What about doing a scandinavian roadtrip next time wink )

Likes (0)

#4 Thu 22 Apr 10 8:58pm

Kebol

Member since Thu 22 Apr 10

Great program from NY.
But i have one question.
How can i support columbian George?
Its people like him the earth is missing in many places...

Likes (0)

#5 Fri 23 Apr 10 3:56am

DeniseH111

Forum champ
Occupation SAHM of 4
From USA
Member since Sun 28 Mar 10

I'd love to be able to see all of these shows you guys are mentioning that Jamie is doing.  Over here, all we have right now is the Food Revolution and that finishes up this Friday.   sad

Likes (0)