Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Tue 13 Apr 10 1:03pm

DeniseH111

Forum champ
Occupation SAHM of 4
From USA
Member since Sun 28 Mar 10

Re: Food Revolution T-shirts?

I thought the same thing.  Until then, is it legal to save the logo and print it off on an iron on sheet that goes through your printer?  If so, you could do your own tees and totes???

Likes (0)

#12 Tue 13 Apr 10 9:15pm

escrm

Member since Tue 13 Apr 10

I'd buy a t-shirt for myself and my children.

Last edited by escrm (Tue 13 Apr 10 9:16pm)

Likes (0)

#13 Wed 14 Apr 10 12:50am

ssu

Occupation Highschool Student
From Guilderland, NY, USA
Member since Tue 30 Jun 09

OMG what a great ideaa!!!! we should definitely do it haha

Likes (0)

#14 Wed 14 Apr 10 1:37am

jlauren95

Member since Wed 14 Apr 10

That is an awsome idea!! smile

Likes (0)

#15 Wed 14 Apr 10 6:20am

lucievlach

From Canada
Member since Fri 14 Aug 09

Dae wrote:

I am currently in a graphic design program at Portland State University and I would love to chip in and perhaps design the logo for t-shirts for free of course. If any of the "officials" are reading this, e-mail me, I would love to bring Portland influenced art to t-shirts to spread the word.  smile We could even have a healthy competition on the campus    winner gets to have their design featured, and word gets out. That would be yummy  yummy

That sounds great too, but for me, I was looking for the Food Revolution logo (that lovely fist with veggies) that's already out there. It has that nice punch to it, cool and industrial looking with that "power" of veg!    cool
And now that I think about it... the same logo would look awesome on aprons!!! Please someone up there in Marketing... listen! I promise to distro all that in Canada. I'll volunteer... whatever it takes to get this out. It would be great!

Last edited by lucievlach (Wed 14 Apr 10 6:23am)

Likes (0)

#16 Wed 14 Apr 10 7:47am

lenoxsharifi

Member since Wed 14 Apr 10

I would love not only t-shirts but caps too. I'm just more into hats than t-shirts  big_smile  I love the idea of the proceeds going to the revolution and they would make great gifts for the holidays and bdays.

Likes (0)

#17 Thu 15 Apr 10 3:07am

jalapno

Member since Thu 15 Apr 10

I own a Graphic Design/Screen Printing Company. We would be interested in helping to set up & print a tshirt, hat, mug, whatever. Proceeds from the sales could go towards this wonderful Revolution Mr. Oliver has begun in America.

Likes (0)

#18 Thu 15 Apr 10 7:10pm

jillnagya

Member since Thu 15 Apr 10

There need to be lady t-shirts too! Men's t-shirts just don't do us justice.  wink

Likes (0)

#19 Thu 15 Apr 10 7:18pm

DeniseH111

Forum champ
Occupation SAHM of 4
From USA
Member since Sun 28 Mar 10

How about grocery shopping totes?  The kind you reuse over and over instead of plastic bags?!  Wouldn't that be fun!!

Likes (0)

#20 Thu 15 Apr 10 7:41pm

nyricanmami

Member since Thu 08 Apr 10

I like the idea.  I would buy one.  I would be great to have them ready to go on Earth Day, 22 April, to help promote eating fresh grown foods.  I would definitely buy the shirt.   thumbsup

Likes (0)