forum: Campaigns and Community

Subscribe to forums RSS

#21 Thu 15 Apr 10 10:45pm

HaveFaith2010

Member since Thu 15 Apr 10

Re: Food Revolution T-shirts?

this is a great idea and the money that we pay for the t-shirts can go towards Jamie's funrasier to raise money for the cooks. smile

Likes (0)

#22 Fri 16 Apr 10 12:07am

luciaprieto

Member since Thu 15 Apr 10

I love this idea! Any and every publicity like this is great! The more, the better! I'd buy t-shirts, hats, stickers, anything to get more people informed and interested and excited about it smile

Likes (0)

#23 Fri 16 Apr 10 2:52am

lucievlach

From Canada
Member since Fri 14 Aug 09

OK, so I see that people would like this stuff, but now what? How do we put this suggestion to the "right" people? I am fairly new to the forum, so I am not sure who reads what. I don't know if shirts, aprons, hats, bags, etc. were ever made for any of Jamie's projects.  big_smile

Likes (0)

#24 Fri 16 Apr 10 10:40am

Pakman

Forum champ
From Estonia
Member since Tue 06 Oct 09

T-shirts have been done. As well as aprons and grocery bags
http://abctvstore.seenon.com/index.php? … ;view=list

Likes (0)

#25 Fri 16 Apr 10 3:30pm

N Dougherty

Member since Fri 16 Apr 10

Absolutely. thumbsup

Likes (0)

#26 Sat 17 Apr 10 4:32am

sfmini

Member since Sat 17 Apr 10

I am behind this 100% and would proudly wear a tshirt and/or hat to state that.
I am recovering from bariatric surgery and while this has been uneventful, I wish I had been better educated on food and preparation and want to help spread the word.
So, as long as you have plus sized shirts, I am in!
Would love to see a food revolution at work, I'll have to brainstorm that one. We do a lot of fund and food collection for operation feed. The poor are a population who need help making good selections with their limited means.

Oh, my mistake, fat people don't wear tshirts I guess. Well, I would have ordered one.  oops

Last edited by sfmini (Sat 17 Apr 10 4:36am)

Likes (0)

#27 Sat 17 Apr 10 4:59am

Naias

Traditional t-shirts don't fit me well cause I'm rather large chested. Don't forget woman like me, I'd buy a shirt with the logo & wear it proudly if it fit me!

Likes (0)

#28 Sat 17 Apr 10 7:10am

branderson

I second on the hats. I like the ones Jaime has been sporting. Hats please!! thumbsup

Likes (0)

#29 Sun 18 Apr 10 4:46am

misszoomy

Member since Sun 18 Apr 10

My name is Cindy and I work for a promotional company named Zoomy Prints. We supply over a million different products for our customers to help them in promoting their business. My company has asked each rep to pick a good cause to help and I would like to make Jamie's food revolution my cause. I would like to help by offering the products at the lowest prices you can get. The key is to have products that people want, prices that everyone can afford, and more will purchase. I know first hand how important this revolution is and can provide a way to make the most profit possible. My email is cindy at zoomyprints.com and I would love to provide real numbers and prove how much money could quickly be raised to make this change in our country. We also have t-shirts in sizes 1x-5x . I wish I could donate all the products needed, but I can't. I can however make it easier for all to get involed in supporting this cause. I am asking for the chance to help.
Thank you for your time,
Cindy

Likes (0)

#30 Mon 19 Apr 10 6:03am

tamgray54

Member since Mon 19 Apr 10

My concern with the items that ABC is selling, is where is the money going? To the revolution or in some corporate pocket? I am completely willing to buy a shirt, bag, or whatever, but I want to know the money is going to the right place.  wink

Likes (0)