forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Tue 02 Aug 11 5:02pm

TracyH

Member since Tue 02 Aug 11

Re: What's cooking on your barbecue?

Grilled pork tenderloin with garlic and marjoram. Turned out great!

Likes (0)

#12 Tue 02 Aug 11 5:44pm

Dernhelm

Member since Tue 02 Aug 11

Sweet potato, plantains, tofu, bean patties (if you make your own freeze them first), salmon, beef patties, portabellas. Basically anything we can here in CA that way we don't heat up the house. Want to do a cake, but haven't tried yet.

Likes (0)

#13 Tue 02 Aug 11 5:53pm

cohphanta

Forum champ
Occupation Book Seller
From Jacksonville, FL
Member since Sun 04 Apr 10

I don't have a grill...

Likes (0)

#14 Tue 02 Aug 11 10:34pm

falconcy

Forum champ
Occupation Project Manager
From Limassol, Cyprus
Member since Tue 19 Dec 06

Likes (0)

#15 Wed 03 Aug 11 4:34pm

Moondog

Occupation Business Executive
From Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Member since Wed 03 Aug 11

Hello Folks!

I try to cook over charcoal and wood as much as possible.  Last night, beef rib steaks.  I cooked a goose and beef brisket for a party a few weeks ago.  Favorites are the so-called "beer can" chicken, all kinds of beef, slow-cooked pork ribs, butterflied leg of lamb, fish and lobster.  I love my vegetables on the grill...I do not use a gas grill...

Brentano

Likes (0)

#16 Wed 03 Aug 11 9:01pm

jcapollo

Member since Wed 03 Aug 11

Hi, im a huge fan of you since las maybe 18 o 20 years, i think was your first program in america, so i in north of mexico, 250 km usa border, in this zone we have a great meat, the best meet of mexico, and in barbeque cant miss, guacamole, flaming cheese, hot sauce, and on the grill guts, ribs, ribeye, or any other meat cut with sea salt, pepeer and that it, so im glad to contact your site.

Likes (0)

#17 Thu 04 Aug 11 3:18am

Ineedavacation

From Near Seattle
Member since Thu 04 Aug 11

Summer just arrived THIS WEEK in the Seattle area!  To celebrate we had a BBQ with a lot of friends.  I grilled Gwyneth Paltrow's chicken with peach barbeque sauce and beef and veggie kabobs using Emeril's recipe.  Served it with a quinoa salad.  I adore eggplant and have plans to try your recipes for that.

Likes (0)

#18 Thu 04 Aug 11 1:10pm

bigreeenbug

Occupation Veterinarian
From Sydney, Australia
Member since Mon 25 Jul 11

I love the 2nd post by Birdymum. Mademesmile. Last weekend, even though it's midwinter here, we had a BBQ on Saturday afternoon with cubes of lamb and veges cut up and placed on rosemary skewer kebabs (shh don't tell, but I pinched them from the McDonald's hedge) Baby cos lettuces from the garden filled with herbs and some sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese and crispy bacon, wrapped up in foil parcels and cooked for about 20 minutes made a nice light accompaniment .

Likes (0)

#19 Thu 04 Aug 11 9:43pm

Chef Vanessa

Member since Sat 16 Jul 11

Well as a Brazilian I do a lot of barbcues, Churrasco like we say, with some good pork sausages and picanha steaks, yummm!!!
But not always as they are quite fattening so only twice a month! sad

Last edited by Chef Vanessa (Thu 04 Aug 11 9:45pm)

Likes (0)

#20 Thu 04 Aug 11 10:56pm

NorskeGirl

Member since Thu 04 Aug 11

Fresh pineapple grilled then covered with chocolate sauce!!!!!

Likes (0)