forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1261 Thu 30 Jan 14 8:08pm

petra.tosic.71

Member since Thu 30 Jan 14

Re: Ask me a cooking question

Hello.

First of all I am very sorry because my English is not as good as it could be, but I will try my best. I love food and everything about it cooking,ingedients,pots, especially herbs and nature... This is the reason why I want to know the recipe of Jamie's pie which I saw on 24kitchen, just an hour ago. I don't know the name of the pie,but I know that it contains spinach,parmesan and chopped ham on top,watercress, lemon... Personally I think it is an episode of Jamie at home, episode about pastries. I hope you could understand my questions. smile

Thank You

Best Regars

Serbian student of dentistry  smile

Likes (4)

#1262 Mon 03 Feb 14 7:24am

russellstevenn

Member since Mon 03 Feb 14

How is frozen yogurt or ice cream with mixed fruit flavor made..??

Likes (0)

#1263 Mon 03 Feb 14 8:46am

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

For frozen yoghurt I just combine Greek yoghurt, frozen fruit some caster sugar and churn.

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#1264 Tue 04 Feb 14 6:15pm

user2014

Occupation student
From kuklen,plovdiv,bulgaria
Member since Sun 05 Jan 14

hi jamie,i have a question- what was your hardest meal to cook...is there a easy variation of it... big_smile

enjoying cooking easy and fast...
    Likes (0)

#1265 Wed 05 Feb 14 4:38pm

tejalgore

Member since Wed 05 Feb 14

Jamie!
Why dont you come to India??
There is suchhhhh amazing flavors and twist of taste here that you will go bonkers!
Waiting! smile

Likes (0)

#1266 Wed 05 Feb 14 8:18pm

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Welcome to the forums tejalgore wave

User2014 and tejalgore, Jamie doesn't get to drop in here very often (very busy man), but if you ask a question that one of us can answer, we'll do our best to help smile.

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#1267 Sat 08 Feb 14 5:06pm

Member since Sat 08 Feb 14

Why is your 'bloomin-brilliant-brownies' recipe absolutely shockingly awful ?!!!!!!! I have tried them twice doing exactly what you say with the exact amount of ingredients however they fail every time and its a waist of ingredients when your site says without "fail" on it ? please could you revise your information.

Likes (0)

#1268 Sat 08 Feb 14 8:01pm

__Lena__

Occupation Student
From Germany
Member since Sat 08 Feb 14

Hey smile

I have a question concerning the cooking time of all different sorts of meats. I have a couple of your books and I just love trying all the amazing things but since I only live together with my boyfriend and therefore only cook for two people I have way too many leftover. That is why I was wondering if there is a broad rule or something like that which can help me figuring out how to shorten the cooking time. For example I tried to cook the roastbeef that is in your Save with Jamie book. Instead of using 2kg of meat I used just 1 but totally forgot to shorten the cooking time. I ended up with way too dry meat... And now I want to try the pork shoulder (same book) but instead of 1/2 a shoulder I got three pieces of about 1.3kg since they did not have a whole shoulder. Since this one has two different baking times I am really not sure what exactly to do about it.

Thank you and everyone else who can help me soooo much!! I'd be really thankful for every suggestion  smile

Likes (0)

#1269 Fri 14 Feb 14 1:37pm

Mrs Larkins

Member since Fri 14 Feb 14

hi can you tell me a nice meal to cook for my husband for tonight. He does not like fish thanks smile

Likes (0)

#1270 Mon 17 Feb 14 11:04pm

lynne.cook.167

Member since Mon 17 Feb 14

I've just bought the save with Jamie cook book.I'm sure the calories quoted for some recipes are never correct.Minestone 449? seems very high for a veg soup.Other that the calories looking a bit off kilter it's a good book...I like the style thumbsup

Likes (0)