forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1321 Wed 11 Jun 14 12:43am

marchkatherine

Member since Tue 10 Jun 14

Re: Ask me a cooking question

Hi Jamie, I am very excited that you are opening your restaurant in Hong Kong but sad to know that you are not attending the opening day.  When will you plan to visit Hong Kong?

Katherine

Likes (0)

#1322 Wed 18 Jun 14 12:26pm

Dalveer Kaur

Member since Wed 18 Jun 14

Hello Jamie,  Happy to be registered on ur site.
I reside in India n i m a complete vegeterian. I also don't eat eggs.Can u please share eggless cake recipes with me.Also its a request plz let me know the perfect doughnut, pastry recipes without eggs. smile
Eagerly waiting for your reply..... smile

Likes (0)

#1323 Wed 18 Jun 14 8:27pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Hi Dalveer,
Have you checked out the Recipe section of the site?  Here is the Vegan section:
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/cate … diet/vegan

Likes (0)

#1324 Sat 21 Jun 14 10:29am

esther.staedler1

Member since Sat 21 Jun 14

Hello dear Jamie,

Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in all your projects to provide great and the highiest quality information and motivation to cooks and foodies in the world and, of course, those who want to become one....wink

I am looking for a natural and organic yet authentic soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, that contains neither MSG nor any of those E-number stuff to enhance the taste, no colouring or any artificial components. If you would no any supplier that sells organic sauces of that kind, please let me know.... Is it true that for example the KIKKOMAN brand is really natural and free of artificial components etc....?

Would love to hear from you!

help  smile  smile  smile  smile  wink  tongue  tongue

Likes (0)

#1325 Sat 28 Jun 14 12:08pm

Carren

Member since Sat 28 Jun 14

Hi from New Zealand

Love watching your shows on TV - just watched one where you cooked a slow roasted beef brisket. Unfortunately nobody over here seems to know exactly what cut of beef this actually is. Can you please elaborate on this cut so that I can figure out what the Kiwi equivalent would be?

Many thanks! smile

Likes (0)

#1326 Sat 28 Jun 14 7:57pm

user2014

Occupation student
From kuklen,plovdiv,bulgaria
Member since Sun 05 Jan 14

hi jamie,i made your mint dressing green goddess.the question is how long should i keep it in the fridge because i dont wat to lose its freshness.

enjoying cooking easy and fast...
    Likes (0)