forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Tue 29 Jan 13 4:44pm

Julian48

Member since Mon 28 Jan 13

Hello to everyone...

I am new to this forum. I like forum discussion very much. There are many interesting and knowledge able discussion threads in this forum. The forum community have knowledge and sense about the discussion topics. I am impressed and join the community.

Likes (0)

#2 Tue 29 Jan 13 5:14pm

Merlin

Occupation Editorial assistant/general online chap
From London
Member since Wed 24 Oct 12

Re: Hello to everyone...

Welcome to the forum Julian! Always glad to have another foodie on board. Looking forward to your input to the discussions!

Likes (0)

#3 Tue 29 Jan 13 10:04pm

bignige

Member since Mon 05 Nov 12

Hi please check out my blog http://theschoolkitchen.blogspot.com trying to change the way people look at food in our state boarding schools

Likes (0)

#4 Tue 29 Jan 13 10:10pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

bignige , I am a bit concerned about your posts, all you seem to do is to direct people towards your blog , it comes across as spam. Spam is not tollorated here on the forum.
please can you join in the forum but  stop mentioning your blog in all your posts.
It would be interesting for you to start a thread on the topic of food in boarding schools and chat to others about your findings .

Likes (0)

#5 Tue 29 Jan 13 10:13pm

bignige

Member since Mon 05 Nov 12

Apologies

Likes (0)

#6 Tue 29 Jan 13 10:16pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

no need to appologise, its better one of us points it out rater than you get an email from the moderators.

Do stay around the forum and join in and do start a few threads on the school meals topic, but its always best to check in thesearch feature that the topic has  not already been discussed , If it has you ca always revive a thread and start another discussion on it.

Likes (0)