forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Thu 02 May 13 9:03am

wine~o

Forum champ
Occupation Handyman
From Dorset u.k
Member since Tue 21 Oct 08

Re: The Confession room...

Mummza, Frizz, Sandy and Anne...It's the "Naughty corner" for 5 minutes for cheating with gravy granules/stock cubes...I hope this gives you time to think about the error of your ways....

MrsP and Maree..Microwave rice....I'm lost for words... shocked

As for you RedFox, Never made Lasagne??? You will surely burn in hell......

Quick video of the Pizza (Apologies for the host being a little "Tipsy")  whistle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1go_Od … e=youtu.be

    Likes (0)

#12 Thu 02 May 13 9:15am

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Re: The Confession room...

Hmmm ...


"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#13 Thu 02 May 13 7:27pm

cannyfradock

Member
Occupation Builder (bricklayer/ stonemason)
From S.Wales.
Member since Sat 10 Oct 09

Re: The Confession room...

Apologies unacceptable...

such a beautiful looking pizza with a lovely looking pizza crust deserves another video from yourself with a bit more detail on how you made the pizza dough...and how you created the pizza topping.

Go on....make another video ....and please share it with us.

Terry

    Likes (0)

#14 Thu 02 May 13 8:01pm

wine~o

Forum champ
Occupation Handyman
From Dorset u.k
Member since Tue 21 Oct 08

Re: The Confession room...

Bit difficult to rewind to the day-before-yesterday to make the vid.........

Maybe next time (And there will be a next time)

Any way...300G of OO flour, about 2/3rds a teaspoon of dried yeast, 1 level teaspoon of sugar *some* salt...and tepid water...

1 hour prove,

Knocked back and stretched to fit the tray...

Topping.. One can of (Whole) plum tommies without the juice, a bunch of basil, one small garlic clove blitzed with a hand blender...

Sliced mushroom, olives, Smoked ham..roasted red pepper and some thinly sliced tomato...

OOops forgot...Mozzarella.. 18 mins at 180C conventional...errrrr If I'd known in advance how well it was going to go I'd have made the video from start to finish... big_smile

    Likes (0)

#15 Thu 02 May 13 11:12pm

ACDC

Forum champ
Occupation Bewitched, bothered and bewildered Mother
From Ireland
Member since Tue 19 Aug 08

Re: The Confession room...

Pizza looks so good Mike.   Nice to have a face to go with the wine~o.   smile  clap

My confession ;
I buy frozen pastry, always have some in the freezer just in case a bounty of lucsious  (sp) fruit falls my way. I make pastry sometimes, but ALWAYS have some frozen.

I've never made puff pastry.  whistle

    Likes (0)

#16 Fri 03 May 13 12:27am

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Re: The Confession room...

cannyfradock wrote:

Apologies unacceptable...

such a beautiful looking pizza with a lovely looking pizza crust deserves another video from yourself with a bit more detail on how you made the pizza dough...and how you created the pizza topping.

Go on....make another video ....and please share it with us.

Terry

thumbsup  hmm  big_smile  roll

    Likes (0)

#17 Fri 03 May 13 12:29am

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Re: The Confession room...

ACDC wrote:

Pizza looks so good Mike.   Nice to have a face to go with the wine~o.   smile  clap

My confession ;
I buy frozen pastry, always have some in the freezer just in case a bounty of lucsious  (sp) fruit falls my way. I make pastry sometimes, but ALWAYS have some frozen.

I've never made puff pastry.  whistle

I would love to buy gluten-free puff pastry and phyllo dough.

    Likes (0)

#18 Fri 03 May 13 12:42am

ACDC

Forum champ
Occupation Bewitched, bothered and bewildered Mother
From Ireland
Member since Tue 19 Aug 08

Re: The Confession room...

I've never seen the gluten free pastry MsP, but then again I haven't been on the look out for it. Must keep watch.  smile

    Likes (0)

#19 Fri 03 May 13 8:58am

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

Re: The Confession room...

not really a confession because I feel no guilt about it, but  it will top just about anything so far.. I have a bottle of MSG in my cupboard and I am totally unafraid to use it when I think it is needed.  tongue


Only a fool argues with a skunk, a mule or a cook.  { cowboy saying}
    Likes (0)

#20 Fri 03 May 13 1:28pm

cannyfradock

Member
Occupation Builder (bricklayer/ stonemason)
From S.Wales.
Member since Sat 10 Oct 09

Re: The Confession room...

wine~o wrote:

Bit difficult to rewind to the day-before-yesterday to make the vid.........

Maybe next time (And there will be a next time)

Any way...300G of OO flour, about 2/3rds a teaspoon of dried yeast, 1 level teaspoon of sugar *some* salt...and tepid water...

1 hour prove,

Knocked back and stretched to fit the tray...

Topping.. One can of (Whole) plum tommies without the juice, a bunch of basil, one small garlic clove blitzed with a hand blender...

Sliced mushroom, olives, Smoked ham..roasted red pepper and some thinly sliced tomato...

OOops forgot...Mozzarella.. 18 mins at 180C conventional...errrrr If I'd known in advance how well it was going to go I'd have made the video from start to finish... big_smile

Mike...

Many thanks for sharing your recipe (and video) with us. Love making bread and Pizza and love using my WFO http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7970/soven8006.jpg to bake them.

My confession...I always use a tsp of powdered 5 minute packet soup in half a cup of water to enhance and thicken a white sauce.

Terry

    Likes (0)

Powered by PunBB.