Subscribe to forums RSS

#21 Thu 18 Jul 13 3:24pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Re: Introduce yourself!

Roccoco -I'll check you out on Twitter!

That looks like a very generous-sized burger.  Sounds great!  Don't laugh, but borscht is so darn good.  More people should try it.  I like the type that's hot and made with beef shin . . . is your resto veggie?  That's cool too if it is.  We need more veggie choices in resto's.  We used to seek out the veggie restos when we traveled overseas a lot because eating out all time, you really have to make a point to have a balanced diet.  It's all the rage now and I think that's great.

Last edited by MsPablo (Thu 18 Jul 13 3:24pm)

Likes (0)

#22 Thu 18 Jul 13 4:54pm

RococoKitchen

Member since Wed 17 Jul 13

MsPablo we are known for our more generous portion sizes!
As for the veggie options, we find that with the wide choice in vegetables we have you can find the perfect flavour without meat, however, we are not solely veggie. We have great local butchers to supply us with great meats although the veggie options are becoming the most popular.
Its great to get some recognition from people who enjoy food as much as us, as that is the ultimate aim, to get more people aware that there are these great foods available to them!

Likes (2)

#23 Fri 02 Aug 13 11:25pm

KarlaStegui

Member since Fri 02 Aug 13

I've been following Jamie for quite some time now.. I'm actually watching his America Road Trip on Fox right now!

So I wondered... when is Jamie coming to Mexico?  With all his Italian, and Spanish experience he will really appreciate how they blended those flavors with Aztec and Mayan recipes.

Will definitely put into practice his wonderful recipes but what I like about Jamie is that his style is so unique it just can't be reproduced by us cooking mortals!!

Keep it up and let me know how to contact Jamie and get him excited to come and film.. Jamie's Mexico Road Trip!  I will be his translator no doubt!!

Likes (2)

#24 Fri 09 Aug 13 6:57pm

Marleen73

Member since Fri 10 Aug 12

Hi all,
Haven't posted much as yet, been away for a while.

My mom and I always made a sport of how to shop for good foods, but at a good price too. Since 2yrs I eat vegetarian, and to be honest.. that enriched my cooking possibilities! I opened upt to a whole new kitchen and i love it!

I also notice that bread enables bloating, so cutting that back too.. Trying a lot with oatmeal.

More back to basics actually: making my own flour from brown rice, corn, oatmeal. Trying as little sugar as possible, using dates, banana's or other fruits.

I got the idea from Raw Food blogs i love. Very interesting also.
I love to mix a bit of that in!

Is ther a thread on cheaper than cheap recipes?!
Thanx! thumbsup  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#25 Thu 22 Aug 13 5:16pm

Lenochka

From Russia
Member since Thu 22 Aug 13

Hello! My name is Elena, I am from Russia. I'm a big fan of Jamie Oliver and love to cook. I hope to introduce you with Russian cuisine yummy

Likes (0)

#26 Fri 23 Aug 13 4:03pm

jennybell

Member since Fri 23 Aug 13

Hi folks. Im Jenny.
I was here a long long time ago :-)
Im sad to say my cooking abilitys have not improved since I was last here. In fact they may have even got worse :-(
so I shall be calling on ye for some help and advice soon :-)

Likes (0)

#27 Sat 24 Aug 13 2:50pm

1998switzerland

From Meilen, Switzerland
Member since Wed 10 Jul 13

Hi im Evan from switzerland i`m 14 years old and am planning to do an apprenticeship as a chef  smile

Likes (0)

#28 Mon 26 Aug 13 10:40pm

dcoveredbyZ

Member since Mon 26 Aug 13

Hi all!

I like very much olives and olive oil.

Likes (0)

#29 Mon 26 Aug 13 10:41pm

dcoveredbyZ

Member since Mon 26 Aug 13

I would like to know more how to plant olives...

Likes (0)

#30 Tue 27 Aug 13 8:43am

Alizey

Member since Tue 27 Aug 13

I am also new here and want to become a part of this community. Here is great stuff of food, Cooking and many more things. I like this community very much. I hope our stay will be peaceful and we get more and more about different things.

Likes (0)