Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sun 07 Jul 13 1:20pm

TSVinicombe

Occupation Food writer/blogger, chef
From Essex
Member since Sun 07 Jul 13

My new food blog

Hi everyone,

I have recently graduated from University, having studied economics for four years and hating it I have realised that I want to start and progress in a career that I have the utmost passion for, and for me that is food! I am interested in every aspect of food, where the produce comes from, how to create amazing dishes with sheer simplicity, unearthing new flavour combinations to create recipes, I just love it all. As soon as I graduated I started a food blog to show my passion for food. I have been uploading new posts 3 times a week, these posts consist of recipes, reviews of wines, beers, liquor, cheeses, and restaurants. I have really enjoyed the experience of having a food blog this far and I just want that to continue. I hope you enjoy it!
www.thomasvinicombe.co.uk

Likes (0)

#2 Sun 07 Jul 13 3:28pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Re: My new food blog

Good luck with your blog!  It looks great - nice photos, nice recipes!

Likes (0)

#3 Sun 07 Jul 13 9:10pm

TSVinicombe

From Essex

Thank you so much! I am really glad that you like it, and I hope you like my future posts. Let me know if you try any of the recipes.

Likes (0)

#4 Mon 08 Jul 13 12:43am

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

I will!  Why don't you put a link here whenever you update?  That will keep more people up-to-date on your entries.

I'll let you know if I try a recipe.  I am gluten-free these days, but seems like a lot of your dishes would be just fine for me.  I love fish.

Likes (0)

#5 Mon 08 Jul 13 2:47pm

TSVinicombe

From Essex

The best chocolate mousse I have tasted, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Available at www.thomasvinicombe.co.uk

Likes (0)

#6 Wed 10 Jul 13 5:37pm

TSVinicombe

From Essex

My review of an amazing day at Borough Market I love this place so much! www.thomasvinicombe.co.uk

Likes (3)

#7 Fri 12 Jul 13 4:22pm

TSVinicombe

From Essex

A new recipe for sizzling fajitas with a delicious fresh, and zingy salsa. It is so delicious and so quick and easy to make. www.thomasvinicombe.co.uk

Likes (0)

#8 Mon 15 Jul 13 7:09pm

TSVinicombe

From Essex

How to cook perfect pasta every time! http://www.thomasvinicombe.co.uk/2013/0 … pasta.html

Likes (0)

#9 Thu 18 Jul 13 2:29am

kate124

Member since Tue 16 Jul 13

Cooking and trying different foods is my passion. I really enjoyed the pictures uploaded here. I really want to congrats you for your new blog and wish you luck for it's success.
bus from boston to niagara falls
boston to acadia national park

Last edited by kate124 (Sat 27 Jul 13 7:23am)

Likes (0)

#10 Thu 18 Jul 13 2:52pm

TSVinicombe

From Essex

Thank you so much. I am really glad that you enjoyed my blog. Food is my passion as well and I just want to try and share my passion and ideas with as many people as I can. I have loved blogging so far and I really hope you like everything that I continue to publish!

Likes (2)