forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Thu 18 Jul 13 3:26pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Re: My new food blog

Is there a way to subscribe to your blog?

Likes (3)

#12 Sat 20 Jul 13 3:54pm

TSVinicombe

Occupation Food writer/blogger, chef
From Essex
Member since Sun 07 Jul 13

The best way to follow my blog is to follow me on Facebook and twitter. There are links to follow me on the blog. Every time I have a new post I update both of these. I hope this is helpful.

Likes (0)

#13 Sat 20 Jul 13 3:55pm

TSVinicombe

From Essex

I had a delicious fish pie last night for dinner and I have written about it on my blog. Enjoy! http://www.thomasvinicombe.co.uk/2013/0 … h-pie.html

Likes (0)

#14 Tue 30 Jul 13 11:49am

TSVinicombe

From Essex

A deliciously refreshing drink perfect for the hot weather!
http://www.thomasvinicombe.co.uk/2013/0 … d-tea.html

Likes (0)

#15 Tue 30 Jul 13 8:16pm

wine~o

Forum champ
Occupation Handyman
From Dorset u.k
Member since Tue 21 Oct 08

whistle
Seems to me you are just here to promote your food blog......not quite the spirit of the forum...

Likes (2)

#16 Wed 31 Jul 13 1:43pm

TSVinicombe

From Essex

I am sorry that you feel that way. I enjoy sharing my recipes with other like-minded foodies, and I have had some encouraging and kind feedback through this thread. However, I apologise if you were offended by it.

Likes (0)

#17 Wed 31 Jul 13 1:46pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me

Oh please don't tell the food bloggers they can't use this forum this way.  I engaged this nice blogger and another one recently as soon as they posted here and both were just as nice as can be and responsive.

How about a welcome to people who have actually come here to contribute and share about food and recipes?

Likes (8)

#18 Wed 31 Jul 13 1:52pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me

TSVinicombe - I follow several bloggers that I discovered from Jamie's website.  I encourage you to keep posting.  I think the issue that wine-o is bringing up is that the forum doesn't allow advertising.  We've had a few issues with spammers repeatedly advertising cheap knockoffs of luxury goods, etc.  I do not put food bloggers in that category and it is clear to me from your blog that you are not advertising, just sharing your blog, which is quite nice, btw.  Keep up the good work!

Likes (7)

#19 Wed 14 Aug 13 2:07pm

TSVinicombe

From Essex

Thank you for your support MsPablo, I just want to share my recipes with everyone and enjoy other recipes and ideas that others post.

Likes (0)

#20 Wed 14 Aug 13 2:10pm

TSVinicombe

From Essex

This recipe for falafel wraps is so quick, easy, delicious and perfect for vegetarians or vegans. Falafel are so delicious and due to their simplicity they have become a regular meal for me when I am struggling for time. I hope you enjoy them! http://www.thomasvinicombe.co.uk/2013/0 … wraps.html

Likes (3)