Any ideas? Thanks.

Likes (0)

#2 Fri 12 Jul 13 12:13pm

MsPablo

Forum super champ
Occupation Just being me
Member since Fri 28 Mar 08

Re: What to make from this....

What did you end up making?  With just those ingredients, a salad would have been great . . . adding some feta would have been ideal.

Hope you enjoyed your meal!

Likes (0)

#3 Fri 12 Jul 13 8:15pm

koukouvagia

Forum champ
From New York
Member since Fri 12 Dec 08

Chop all of the above, very finely.  Add finely chopped scallion and a tiny bit of minced garlic.  Put in a food processor along with equal amount of roasted walnuts.  Add sundried tomato, olive oil, and a bit of parmesan cheese.  Voila, delicious walnut pesto that can be used as a spread, or tossed into pasta or gnocchi.

Likes (0)

#4 Sat 13 Jul 13 5:44pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

koukouvagia why would you chop it all finely before adding it to the food processor ? If I was blitzing it all in a food prosessor I would miss out that chopping stage and go staraight to the food processor stage.

Likes (0)

#5 Sun 14 Jul 13 3:31pm

koukouvagia

Forum champ
From New York
Member since Fri 12 Dec 08

mummza wrote:

koukouvagia why would you chop it all finely before adding it to the food processor ? If I was blitzing it all in a food prosessor I would miss out that chopping stage and go staraight to the food processor stage.

Honestly?  Because I started off writing a recipe for tabouleh, then switched gears and headed for walnut pesto instead.  Haha!  You're right, I'd just blitz it too.

Likes (0)

#6 Sun 14 Jul 13 3:49pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

koukouvagia wrote:

mummza wrote:

Honestly?  Because I started off writing a recipe for tabouleh, then switched gears and headed for walnut pesto instead.  Haha!  You're right, I'd just blitz it too.

thumbsup

Likes (0)