Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Thu 19 Jun 14 7:23pm

mercedes

Forum champ
Occupation Save a tree, eat a Beaver
From the boonies
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Help!!! I'm not a robot!

Oi, I've not been on here in YEARS! Anyways I have a predicament. You lovely J.O people have sent me two emails wanting me to enter info to prove I'm not a robot and that I still want your jamie oliver monthly newsletters! I do dammit but every time I try and click on the link it states that it can't open it because of too many re-directs of web pages!!! I'm real, I'm Canadian, I have an unhealthy love affair with Poutine and I've been called a Cougar! I also remember Pukkatron before any of the forums were even up on what was once an itty bitty site! Please let me keep my jamie oliver monthly newsletters! Thanks and zerberts xx

Last edited by mercedes (Thu 19 Jun 14 7:25pm)

Likes (4)

#2 Thu 19 Jun 14 7:38pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Re: Help!!! I'm not a robot!

hapened to me to Merc's ....
how are you ?
good to see you back
thumbsup  clap

Likes (0)

#3 Thu 19 Jun 14 8:54pm

mercedes

Forum champ
From the boonies

Whew! Glad I'm not the only one Mumza! Is there a way to get it straightened out? Did you get it fixed? I'm well thank you! Busy with life and trying to defy gravity with my bum falling down due to old age ha! Oh and I swear because I'm only a few years away from 40 now that my body has decided to give me a sneak peek by allowing a chin hair to sprout! **** sucker gets plucked and then keeps emerging! So basically, not much has changed! Hope you are well too and hopefully I posted this right because I have no clue what the heck I'm doing. Everything has changed and grown around here.            (see J.O people.... A robot wouldn't complain about a sagging bum and chin hair)

Likes (0)

#4 Thu 19 Jun 14 9:09pm

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

lol  lol  lol

Only a fool argues with a skunk, a mule or a cook.  { cowboy saying}
    Likes (0)

#5 Thu 19 Jun 14 10:28pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

they must have great considerations about what robots can do! I did not tell them yet if I'm a robot or not, I must first discover if life would be easier who knows?

Likes (0)

#6 Thu 19 Jun 14 10:47pm

mercedes

Forum champ
From the boonies

Ashen, if I had not subscribed to this topic I wouldn't have known that your sign off signature do dad...was just that! I almost went into the bathroom to look in the mirror all the while thinking... When did ashen get so deep with his responses" haha! But to answer that....yes I'm aware I'm alive and I'm just trying to convince the J.O team of that.... Baby steps first.... Then I shall let the universe know!      Grandamadamada... Jeez I hope that's the right spelling because I already buggered up Mummzas name all the while typing this out on my stupid phone.... Anyways.... Yes... Who knows! I hope you are real.. But I won't be offended if you're a real robot either!

Last edited by mercedes (Thu 19 Jun 14 10:48pm)

Likes (0)

#7 Thu 19 Jun 14 11:42pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Don't worry Mercs I'm still here 'Lex-zing' up words with my crazy spelling and odd punctuation . I never noticed you burgered up my name !
Chin hair ... Join the club  lol  your lucky that it's only your bum that's gone a bit with the gravity  , I've gone all manor of directions over the years so you've a lot of catching up to do  lol
Lots has changed here , Eric has gone , Danny's moved to a different job and now Abby keeps an eye on things here .

Likes (0)

#8 Fri 20 Jun 14 9:50am

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

I am still not convinced.   The fond remembrances  of the Pukkatron has me suspicious.   Do Pukkatrons  dream of electric beavers?   whistle

Only a fool argues with a skunk, a mule or a cook.  { cowboy saying}
    Likes (0)

#9 Fri 20 Jun 14 5:50pm

minerva

Forum champ
Occupation Walking the Old Ways
From Living in the Wild Woods
Member since Wed 16 Jan 08

....are electric beavers even legal?

Glad to see an old (!) stalwart (see you're lucky you only got chin hair...warts are next) back on the boards again!

Likes (0)

#10 Sat 16 Aug 14 6:26pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina
Member since Thu 15 Jul 04

Mercedes,  I have missed your witty stories.  You always were upset about Pukkatron being deleted from the forum.   Yes this is Mercedes and not a robot.  Who else would even remember Pukkatron?  That was over 10 years ago before this forum was revamped.  It is good to see you.  (Even if I am a little late responding.)  smile

Last edited by ANN (Sat 16 Aug 14 6:26pm)

Likes (0)