forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Fri 14 Oct 05 2:55pm

Kirsten

Forum champ
Member since Thu 06 Jan 05

Re: A message for the Oliver Family.

Mrs D - I just want to give you a big hug!!

My mum's not with us anymore - she died when I was 17 (I'm 32 now) and now I have my own little boy - I think mums are the most important people in the world! lol  lol

Likes (0)

#12 Fri 14 Oct 05 3:23pm

Mrs.D.

From Heart Of The Canadian North
Member since Fri 30 Sep 05

A VIRTUAL MOM, I'd be more than okay with that too, [but as for any sex ed. questions, go ask your father! ] This just keeps getting better by the message, signing off, a smiling smile Mrs.D..

Likes (0)

#13 Fri 14 Oct 05 4:12pm

Stefanie

Forum champ
From Flashing my gold
Member since Fri 09 Jul 04

Mrs D...there's nothing for me to say except to send a big virtual hug and kiss your way...chin up Mrs D...there's always us here to chat with...we are all a big forum family,that's how it's always been and what keeps us coming back.

Sure,we have our little spats every now and then,but which family doesn't?

Come on here more often and try to surpass my post numbers will you?
I'm a bit lonely on the 4000+++ ladder rung here.... lol

Likes (0)

#14 Fri 14 Oct 05 8:02pm

Mrs.D.

I thank you for the kind words today but, trying to catch up to you, would be like trying to catch up to Wayne Gretsky ! :shock:   I already find myself,  checking in on my E-mails every couple of hours,  just to see if there are any notification replies from Jamie Oliver's Forums, and even if there aren't,  I pop into Leftovers to check up on some very caring & funny people who have sort of taken me under their wing [and it's feels awfully nice & warm].I'll be keeping an eye out for your posts Stefanie, but I'll have to digest a good number of cocktails [BEER, for the non Canadian Layperson], before the words "Sure I Can", slip out of this mouth !Well I hope you had at least one reason to smile today, Take Care, Mrs.D.wink

Likes (0)

#15 Fri 14 Oct 05 9:56pm

Kaff

Forum champ
Member since Fri 11 Feb 05

Nice to meet you Mrs D... dont even try to compete with Stef...! unless you have A LOT of time on your hands...

Look after yourself and come back and talk banter any day!

Likes (0)

#16 Fri 14 Oct 05 11:12pm

Mrs.D.

Well, well, well Kaff, you've certainly left a lot to the imagination. Maybe one day, you might fill in the blanks for me. Until next, I wish only the best, Mrs.D.. wink

Likes (0)

#17 Fri 14 Oct 05 11:20pm

mercedes

Forum champ
Occupation Save a tree, eat a Beaver
From the boonies
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Welcome to the forums...Kitten is most definatley a lovely lady!...I'm also from Canada....you are way up north...i've been to Thunderbay years and years ago when i had family there...i remember visiting the amethyst mines and the sleeping giant island!!!Its a nice town to live in! But now that family lives in Red Lake and Kenora...too darn cold and too long of a drive to visit! Do you ever head south? Hope your enjoying it here! And you'll find your post numbers will go up quite abit...this place is addicting!!!
hugs and zerberts to you
Mercedes

Likes (0)

#18 Fri 14 Oct 05 11:59pm

Mrs.D.

Just as I think the messages might start to slow down, another person from Kittenclaws list sends a long distance hug. Is this a virtual support group, or just a lot of very sweet souls, either way, I'll take it, lock,stock & barrel :!:wink Have a wonderful weekend Mercedes, talk to you soon,.. Mrs.D.. [ p.s. ], It's a very small world, my husband has family in Red Lake too, must take a little break now, before I have to call for the "jaws of life" to pry my fingers off this keyboard, but really, the medication I have to take is starting to work on the pain, but it also is making me a little drowsey. Time for a quick lye down, So take care and Thank You once again,..Mrs.D.. : oops

Likes (0)

#19 Sat 15 Oct 05 12:06am

mercedes

Forum champ
Occupation Save a tree, eat a Beaver
From the boonies
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Mrs D..i fear you may change your mind on the "sweet soul" comment....just you wait!...i'm known as the potty mouth princess! oops  Hope the pills take the pain away and have a good snooze! And will always have Red Lake wink
cheers,
Mercedes

Likes (0)

#20 Sat 15 Oct 05 8:41am

Sabs

Forum champ
Member since Mon 09 Aug 04

Hello mrs.D! Cheers back from the LOST thread.
I was indeed included on kittenclaws list and that makes me feel real happy because they are  the kindest, funniest and most honest people around.

Have a nice weekend!
big_smile
Sabs

Likes (0)