forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#21 Sat 15 Oct 05 9:48am

Stefanie

Forum champ
From Flashing my gold
Member since Fri 09 Jul 04

Re: A message for the Oliver Family.

Kaff,now it seems like I have nothing to do but hang around J.O all day!
lol

Well yeah I have had a reason to smile,Mrs D...your jokes were hilarious!
Hope to get to know you much better as time passes by...
I'll take a chance on that beer...here's a whole barrelful!
Drink up and post away...  wink

Likes (0)

#22 Sun 16 Oct 05 12:51pm

Kaff

Forum champ
Member since Fri 11 Feb 05

sorry Stef! It is the prerogative of a student to have time to write 4000 messages. I should have said that.

Mrs D, this forum is better than therapy - you can talk about whatever you like and you can have a laugh! Hope you're doing OK. big_smile

Likes (0)

#23 Sun 16 Oct 05 4:23pm

Stefanie

Forum champ
From Flashing my gold

No worries,Kaff...only joshing!

I have a good time here,and I meet lovely people like YOU!!
big_smile

Likes (0)

#24 Sun 16 Oct 05 5:04pm

Kaff

Forum champ

Yes, and you avoid studying lol
Seriously it is fun on here. People are nice. Mostly. The trolls tend to get bored and go elsewhere!

Likes (0)

#25 Sun 16 Oct 05 5:07pm

Kirsten

Forum champ
Member since Thu 06 Jan 05

They do don't they?  I find the trolls quite amusing at first but they soon get on my nerves.

Likes (0)

#26 Sun 16 Oct 05 9:39pm

Mrs.D.

From Heart Of The Canadian North
Member since Fri 30 Sep 05

Hi guys, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Just wanted to pop in and see how your all doing. Last time I was here, [Friday I think], I was having a chit-chat with Mercedes when I mentioned that the medication I was on was making me a little drowsy [falling asleep at the computer actually oops] and she told me go and lay down for awhile and have a good old snooze, [smart woman that Mercedes wink], so I did. Before I finish this incredibly boring story [sorry], I wanted to mention that people have always assumed that women have a powerful gift of intuition, well, I must have been standing in the wrong line when they handed that gift out because when I finally woke up, I was so sick with what can only be described as the Frankenstein Flu, that when I tried to stand up, any sense of balance I had, had gone on vacation. So I laid back down on the couch and that's where I've been ever since. WOW, that story was even more boring to tell then it was to live it :!:. I sincerely hope your weekend was better than that, and I hope you had a hell of a lot more fun, [which wouldn't be too hard to accomplish]. I also wanted to say a very warm HELLO to everyone who took the time to have a chit-chat with me and whom sent some very sweet messages my way. It did exactly what Kittenclaws said I needed, a lift of the heart, [I know, I know,..ahhhh..]. I hope everyone had at least one reason to smile today, so bye for now, [a little sick, but a smiling smile],..Mrs.D..               P.S. Maybe we should change the name of the topic from " A message for the Oliver family" to, "Messages for the Oliver Forum Family", but then again, if it's not broken, why try to fix it. P.S.S...When you guys use the term "troll", exactly what do you mean?. [Just Curious]....

Likes (0)

#27 Sun 16 Oct 05 11:17pm

Kaff

Forum champ

Hi Mrs D! A troll is someone who comes onto a forum with the intention of disrupting it and annoying people. I must admit though I call people trolls (not to their faces!) off the Net too, following Joanna Lumley in Absolutely Fabulous... British viewers of a certain age (I'm 30) will get it... but on forums trolls are basically annoying interruptions to everyone else.

You'll see some examples here Mrs D - they come and they insult but they go, because they get scared away, or else they get bored.

Off to bed now! good night
Kaff big_smile

Likes (0)

#28 Mon 17 Oct 05 3:48am

kittenclaws

Forum champ
From The Med
Member since Tue 06 Jul 04

Hello rs D. I see to have lost the use of the letter that coes between l and n again, which in case you wondered is why I call cyber daughter ercs.

We did have an hilarious night in the Salon Ars when I spilt y drink and the letter that coes before N went issing.

Until I can get this sorted out again I shall have to avoid all words containing that letter.
That won't be easy when I only want to talk about e!e!e!

Likes (0)

#29 Mon 17 Oct 05 5:14am

kittenclaws

Forum champ
From The Med
Member since Tue 06 Jul 04

awwwww shuckss stop it.

Pete loves me !!!!! Look, I've found the m.

Likes (0)

#30 Mon 17 Oct 05 6:21am

Stefanie

Forum champ
From Flashing my gold

Kaff...I SWEAR I have my notes next to me when I'm tinkering away on the pooter!  lol
Well actually,we have online notes so it's ok,I can pop back and forth...really.

Mrs D...sorry to hear of the bad attack of flu,hope you are feeling much better!
Tank up on fluids (booze NOT included!) and rest well...catch you on soon!

Likes (0)