forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#31 Mon 17 Oct 05 11:47pm

Mrs.D.

From Heart Of The Canadian North
Member since Fri 30 Sep 05

Re: A message for the Oliver Family.

Hey Kittenclaws, it's hard to say which messages I like more, reading the ones with the m missing is like trying to unravel a bunch of clues! It was like reading a different language I've never learnt, [I think Pete loves you to, ahhh oops ] And Miss Mercedes, it seems you manage to have a lot more fun at your house then happens at mine, [most of the time].Where were you sitting again when you were going over those notes?  :shock:. Could you please tell me Kaff, why are you cooking Pete's food? Has he fallen so in love with Kittenclaws that he might hurt himself if he tried it all by he's lonesome? lol wink. It feels like I should make my way back to the couch for awhile, [sorry], I'll give it another go later, [just don't forget about me while I'm gone, okay]. Please take good care of yourselves, all of you, I think I'd miss this too much, [by the way, that might be a compliment, but it's also the truth]. I hope everyone had a reason to smile today, I just did!..Talk to you later,.. Mrs.D.. :arrow:  P.S.. I've watched British comedies since I was a teenager Kaff, [and no smart remarks like "oh, did they have T.V. way back then?" wink ], & my husband thinks Absolutely Fabulous is hilarious, and believe me, that is quite a feat!. Bye for now all, you too, Nurse Mercedes. smile

Likes (0)

#32 Tue 18 Oct 05 11:46am

Kaff

Forum champ
Member since Fri 11 Feb 05

Ha! You will notice I'm not making Pete's curry anymore. He is big enough to make it himself.   lol I'm meant to be working... waiting for someone to come and fix our dodgy boiler.
Ab Fab is really funny or it was in the good old days (recent series not so funny). I love Joanna Lumley calling Saffy a troll.
Am I missing something? when did Pete declare his love for Kittenclaws?

Back to work, ahem.

Likes (0)

#33 Tue 18 Oct 05 2:11pm

Mrs Gibba

Forum champ
Member since Thu 14 Apr 05

Quite, there will be lots of jealous ladies out there, and that's not even thinking about Mrs Pete

Must do some work also  :cry:

Likes (0)

#34 Wed 19 Oct 05 4:25am

Mrs.D.

Well I hope Mrs.Pete takes that message in the spirit it was intended, [with a chuckle and a smile]. Still a little under the weather tonight, but on the bright side tonight, it's snowing, [alot]. It looks beautiful! Will check in tomorrow, if the power stays on that is. I also noticed tonight when I popped in that I didn't say a personal Thank You to Kjab for that lovely message to me, [days ago]. I'm very sorry it took so long. I was kinda hoping Kittenclaws had lost the use of her m again, my brain could use the workout every so often. Before I say night-night, a quick HELLO to Mercedes, Kittenclaws, Pete, Elvis, Guzz, Mrs.Gibbs, Kaff, Sabs, Kjab, Stef, LaLuna and every single person who's left a message on this topic, whether it was for me or somebody else, [I hope I didn't miss anyone]. This is the first one I check when I visit and it's nice to see that your still hanging around. Take Care All, See You Soon, [virtually speaking], bye for now from the Great White North,..Mrs.D.. wink

Likes (0)

#35 Wed 19 Oct 05 5:16am

annietheaussie

From queensland, Australia
Member since Tue 18 Oct 05

i still need my mum! everyone needs a mother otherwise life would be dull and not that cosy without them!

Likes (0)

#36 Wed 19 Oct 05 3:20pm

Stefanie

Forum champ
From Flashing my gold
Member since Fri 09 Jul 04

Hey ya Annie,nice to have you around!
big_smile

Hi to you Mrs D...hope the week is going a-okay for you so far!
8)

Likes (0)

#37 Wed 19 Oct 05 6:17pm

Rory

Occupation Conservation
From North East England
Member since Tue 26 Apr 05

Hi Mrs D. & everyone else.
I have to agree how fab mum's are. Mine lives in France these days which is rather a trek from NE England, so I have big phone bills now. Still have to talk to her at least a couple of times a week as I miss having her close. Not forgetting that Dad's are also totally brilliant and very necessary for advice on lots of practical things as well as dishing out hugs and a few home truths when needed  lol .
My mum and dad are coming to stay this weekend (first time they've been to stay with me since Christmas) so needless to say I'm really excited and can't wait to spend some quality time with them and cook them my new favourite dishes.

Mrs D. I wish we had some snow here. i love the white stuff and we hardly ever get decent snow in the UK. I try to get in a skiing hoiday each year usually in the alps to get my fix!
Have just heard that Warren Miller's latest ski film is to be shown in Newcastle in Nov so I'm looking forward to that.
Anyway, I'm just rambling now, so i'll go before I bore you all.
Big Hugs
Rory
wink

Likes (0)

#38 Thu 20 Oct 05 12:56am

Mrs.D.

Hello Stefanie, sounds like another couple of sweet souls on board. Doing a little better today, looks like it's starting to trail off. We don't get our flu shots till Nov. 4th, hope I didn't give the flu to anyone this week, likewise I hope I don't get it [again] next week. Okay, that's enough flu talk for awhile. What are you up to this week Stefanie? Have you got any good stories for me, [they don't necessarily have to be true, just good wink ]. Annietheaussie, is it okay to call you Annie, my spellcheck keeps telling me I've made a spelling error when I type the whole thing? One of the Canadian News Networks ended it's broadcast yesterday with a panoramic view from the new sky walk in Sidney. Holy Cow, using the word "sky" is something of a understatement wouldn't you say! I almost had to take sea-sick pills just looking at it from my living-room! :shock: Rory's a great name don't ya think, [oh, my English]. Sounds like someone from a chapter of a good book 8) . Let me know how everything goes after your visit, what I wouldn't give to hug my mum just one more time...Sorry, I had to stop there for a sec., sometimes I don't think before I speak [type], and it seems, getting emotional is happening a lot lately. I had better learn how to control these waterworks of mine or I'll have to save some $ and buy a few shares in a Kleenex company, wink. Well I best say Ta Ta for now, Take Care All and I hope everyone had at least one reason to smile today, Mrs.D.. :arrow:  P.S. I hope Kittenclaws, Pete and Mercedes are doing alright, I can't remember if I chatted with them yesterday or not, [the flu still had the better of me or, I'm losing my memory, it's a toss up]. Have a great night all..

Likes (0)

#39 Thu 20 Oct 05 3:36am

annietheaussie

From queensland, Australia
Member since Tue 18 Oct 05

heya all,
yeah sydney is big! lol but i have actually never been there! pretty dumb considering i live in austalia! lol oh my gosh! i love the name rory! it's like so cool! i dont know if u know this but i am a big Gilmore Girl fan! and rori is Loreali's daughter! lol so you have a groovy name! wats this about u being sick mrs. D??? not good to hear your sick! i hope u get betta soon! ok! just sleep lots and stay in you pj's lol!!!
it's raining here in Brisbane! i hope it doesn't rain tomorrow cause i have to work! arrrgh
anyways catch ya all later!!
bye
annie xxx big_smile

Likes (0)

#40 Thu 20 Oct 05 2:08pm

Kirsten

Forum champ
Member since Thu 06 Jan 05

How you feeling today - better I hope!?

We hardly ever get snow where I am (North west coast of England).  I only ever got one day off school because of it as a child - apart from the times I was stuck over in Kaff and Rory's neck of the wood staying with family.  I hope it snows this year as my little boy would love it!!!

What are you cooking for your parents, Rory?

Big hugs!

Likes (0)