- Forum champ Occupation Registered nurse
- From Australia
- Member since Thu 24 Jun 04
Hmmm I always thought in OZ our tablespoon was 4 teaspoons? 1 teaspoon being 5ml. Am I wrong? :?
- Forum super champ Occupation Mother of 2 working more than full time
- From Wallerawang, Oz
- Member since Wed 29 Jun 05
If you have a careful look at Csalt's first post you can see it there.
for those who refuse to use celsius. And for the others who try to understand them.
1) Add 40 to the number u want to convert (either Faenheith or celsius)
2) Multiply or divide the result by 1.8 ( taking in consideration Farenheith numbers are always bigger than Celsius)
212Ãƒâ€šÃ‚ÂºF + 40 = 252
252 / 1.8 = 140
140 - 40 = 100Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âº C
So water boils at 100Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âº C or at 212Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Âº F
You really think I can store all that in my head?
Its so easy just add 40 divide or multply by 1.8 and then substract 40
Is that so hard???
- From North London
- Member since Thu 06 Oct 05
Yipppeeee!!!!! It all makes now (gulp)
would have to have a little memory jogger somewhere ( like in my pocket!)
Nothiig else to add
what, not even sympathy!
hmm.. ill think aobut that