forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

Topic closed

#1 Sat 03 Feb 07 5:26am

olannah

From Adelaide
Member since Sat 03 Feb 07

Jamie's new tv show At Home

I stumbled across this show last Thursday and have been trying to track down information on it, thumbsup  and the recipes, ever since. It wasn't listed in the tv guide and it was only a stroke of luck that we caught it. I say we, because my husband actually enjoyed the show as much as I did.  What did I like about it?  The pace had slowed down, the absolute gorgeous, simple recipes that made me want to buy up every broad bean and pea at the local green grocers, or better still rip out the flowers and start planting my own vegies! For the first time my husband and I argued over who was going to cook which recipe first! (Silly bugger still thinks he won!) Thank you for a refreshing show.

Likes (0)

#2 Sat 03 Feb 07 8:12am

raven5

Re: Jamie's new tv show At Home

I could not wait until the 1st episode of Jamie Oliver at Home....and was not dissapointed!
Look forward to next episode.
Hopefully a book will follow the series.......Please!!!!!!?????
Helen  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#3 Sun 04 Feb 07 2:26am

olannah

From Adelaide

I agree about the book.............Please!!!!!!!!!!????? lol

Likes (0)

#4 Thu 08 Feb 07 1:58pm

Chris&Belle

Member since Thu 08 Feb 07

Can somebody tell me how I can get the recipies or am I going to have to record the whole series. Its great, but I missed the first one, loved the second and now want to cook them all. Will there be a DVD out or a book with ALL the recipies. Please I must know like Yesterday its 10pm and I want to cook, I must be crazy.   help

Likes (0)

#5 Fri 09 Feb 07 12:53am

Suswoo

What a great new show!
It's so English - the colours of the food, the beautiful garden and old mixing bowls and gorgeous 'country' kitchen!
I love the whole concept of learning how the food's grown, and how you can grow it yourself - to get the best out of your garden! Thanks Jamie! And how good did the strawberries look on the show last night? And how delicious did the onion soup look? Totally one for all the English folks living in Oz craving traditional English food! Can't wait for the book! thumbsup

Likes (0)

#6 Fri 09 Feb 07 12:59am

Gillian54

Occupation Event Manager
From Queensland Australia

Yes I agree it was wonderful

Likes (0)

#7 Fri 09 Feb 07 5:20am

shellhowell

Member since Fri 09 Feb 07

I watched this show for the first time last night and absolutely loved it.  My husband is keen for me to make the roast pork and the potatoes in balsamic vinegar.  I have been trying to find the recipe.  Does anyone have it? help

Likes (0)

#8 Fri 09 Feb 07 6:21am

VickyFitz

Occupation Project Officer
From Melbourne

Hi Guys - what a fantastic new show - I think this one is the best yet. Love the style and pace and as for that garden - makes me feel like a bit of an under achiever - How great is Brian!  smile
Can't wait for the book!!

Likes (0)

#9 Fri 09 Feb 07 8:23am

Chelle-in-oz

Hi everyone... Guess what we're having for diner tonight roast pork  with potatoes in balsamic. I thnk  i remember how to do it... but if anyone KNOWS how please let me know.

This show loks like it will be one of his best

Likes (0)

#10 Fri 09 Feb 07 12:05pm

aCat

From Canberra

Hello from Canberra.

Really enjoying Jamies new Tv series. Last nightts was awesome.. mmmmmmmmmmm strawberries.  Tried the potatoe salad from the previous weeks episode. Turned out pretty well!

Likes (0)
Topic closed