forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Thu 01 Feb 07 10:56am

Lynnejoyce

Member since Thu 01 Feb 07

Jamie at home

I just watched a great episode of Jamie at Home with great ideas for peas and broadbeans, are the recipes available anywhere I love the 'at home in the garden' approach of the show   I have a huge patch of english oregano so the recipes were really useful

I love gardening, up here in the Blue Mountains Australia I have just begun my organic vegie patch and despite the drought am managing to keep the garden alive with good mulch and bucket water.

Lynne

Likes (0)

#2 Thu 01 Feb 07 11:18am

oscarooni

Member since Sun 22 Oct 06

Re: Jamie at home

I am also after the tomato/chicken and potato recipe if possible! I had to deal with kids so missed some of it!

zoe

Likes (0)

#3 Thu 01 Feb 07 12:48pm

Cindy

Forum champ
Occupation Registered Nurse
From Adelaide, OZ
Member since Tue 03 Aug 04

I taped it but cannot transpose the recipes until Saturday or sunday at the earliest as a busy weekend ahaed.

Likes (0)

#4 Thu 01 Feb 07 12:57pm

oscarooni

Member since Sun 22 Oct 06

Thankyou!  smile

Likes (0)

#5 Thu 01 Feb 07 1:56pm

amberpamba

Forum champ
Occupation Registered nurse
From Australia
Member since Thu 24 Jun 04

I am always so involved in watching cooking shows that I never remember to write the recipes down!

Likes (0)

#6 Thu 01 Feb 07 11:28pm

rachinson

Occupation stay at home mum and ex apprentice chef
From newcastle nsw

oscarooni wrote:

I am also after the tomato/chicken and potato recipe if possible! I had to deal with kids so missed some of it!

zoe

if by chance i could grab it to
gosh it looked yummy

Likes (0)

#7 Fri 02 Feb 07 12:39am

JoJo2C

Hi
I watched the tail end of the show. (was bathing baby) the meatballs looked yummy... did anyone write the recipe down. If so please post it.

Likes (0)

#8 Fri 02 Feb 07 12:55am

philippa49

Hi,

I also just caught the tail end of the show and I really want to make that meatballs and pasta dish!! If anyone finds the recipe or grabs it from the show please let me know. It looks fantastic..very yummy

Likes (0)

#9 Fri 02 Feb 07 1:24am

kellyb71

Member since Fri 02 Feb 07

From what I can remember, the meatball recipe was...

Get some really good quality sausages, make small meatballs from the filling, just kind of pull it out of the sausage "skin" and brown them!  The tomato sauce was simply canned tomatoes, sliced garlic and basil from memory.  Jamie added the meatballs to the cooked pasta then poured the sauce over the top, garnised with fresh basil and fresh peas.

There may've been more, but that's the gist of it!  Happy cooking!!!

thumbsup

Likes (0)

#10 Sat 10 Feb 07 1:32am

Bev58

Member since Sat 10 Feb 07

help

If anyone has a copy of the chicken, potatoes and tomatoes recipe i would really appreciate it! bev_bigg at hotmail dot com

Thankyou
Bev

Likes (0)