Likes (0)

#32 Tue 20 Feb 07 4:31pm

Katja

Forum champ
Occupation Study to become a social and healthcare assistent
From Denmark
Member since Mon 21 Jun 04

Re: Whats For Supper?

Tonight Im having cutlets made in oven in a creamy tomato sauce with leeks and mushrooms and along to that I have brown rice  smile

Likes (0)

#33 Tue 20 Feb 07 5:53pm

Anna

Forum champ
From Switzerland
Member since Fri 15 Apr 05

Pancakes!

Butter and strawberry jam, or butter and maple syrup.  Don't do the whole sugar/lemon thing.  Yuck.

Likes (0)

#34 Wed 21 Feb 07 12:03am

kimber

Forum champ
Occupation Mom and TKD Red Stripe
From Alberta
Member since Sat 24 Jun 06

Amber,
I posted the recipe in the Recipe Forum.  Hope you enjoy it.  I'd love to hear your version as well! smile
Thanks
K

Likes (0)

#35 Thu 22 Feb 07 1:32am

bcrain

Forum champ
Occupation Duty Free Lancome and Fragrance sales
From Greater Vancouver
Member since Mon 23 Oct 06

grilling rib eyes tonight,  mixed greens with a fresh french dressing, red potatoes ( semi mashed ) for the kids and some sauteed broccolini with garlic. I might grill some praws I have with that too.

The nicest lady who works for us suggested a spinach dish for the Tandoori chicken, but can't recall the name of it now. Also, was thinking of roasted veggies in a Korma sauce, but just to coat them. I asked her to take me to the next Indian wedding she was going to so I can taste all the food and learn what each dish is. lol

Likes (0)

#36 Thu 22 Feb 07 10:25am

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

Homemade Beef stew tonight..  Lots of veggies in it too ..mushrooms ,carrots ,parsnips,potatoes,green peppers,water chestnut, and small amount of minced japaleno.

Bcrain... i was thinking about it and i wondered if you would like  cauliflower poriyal.  I will admit i have to search to find the name for it  smile  I had tried it a few years ago but couldn't remember the name..It is a dry cauliflower curry.  I have never made it but found a link for a recipe if your interested.

http://watscookindoc.blogspot.com/2006/ … ount5.html

Only a fool argues with a skunk, a mule or a cook.  { cowboy saying}
    Likes (0)

#37 Thu 22 Feb 07 10:53am

GeoffP

Forum champ
Occupation Retired Clergy & Computer Consultant
From Bradford, West Yorks
Member since Mon 03 Jul 06

Tonight we're having Crispy Peking Duck with mandarin pancakes, followed by Nasi Goreng with ham & prawn. (OK, I know Nasi Goreng is a breakfast dish, but I like it smile).

For afters - fruit salad.

It will be a mega fruit salad - my wife is a teacher, and today her class is doing a "still life". Yesterday she gave me instruction to "go out and buy as many different fruits as you can find".  tonight we get to eat thefruit smile

Likes (0)

#38 Thu 22 Feb 07 6:47pm

bcrain

Forum champ
Occupation Duty Free Lancome and Fragrance sales
From Greater Vancouver
Member since Mon 23 Oct 06

Ashen,  lol I was watching this cooking show on tv the other day and the chef made pretty much the same thing! He first sauteed the cauliflower in the mustard oil then the spices that are used he had made into a paste with a pestal and mortar... I had never seen what fresh tumeric looked like before! Anyways, I might cook that as well as the spinach, thanks!

Likes (0)

#39 Thu 22 Feb 07 7:20pm

Anna

Forum champ
From Switzerland
Member since Fri 15 Apr 05

Spaghetti bolognese, we won't be eating til about ten as my resident gaping maw is at training, so I've only just put it on.

Likes (0)

#40 Thu 22 Feb 07 8:49pm

The Cuban Chef

Occupation peace and duck grease
From united states
Member since Mon 10 Jul 06

my wife and i took the sofa and chair out.
we replaced it by a bowflex, and spinner
treadmill... ect

we are not fat but have no time to go to the gym so we will bring the gym to us

Likes (0)