#1 Wed 28 Feb 07 5:42pm

abdullahcohn

Forum champ
Occupation Occupied
From My House
Member since Fri 11 Nov 05

A shameful plug for my new site, Hunting Football Hooligans

A shameful plug for my new site, Hunting Football Hooligans

Do you agree with hunting animals for food, pest control and trophies?

And do you regard Football Hooligans as Animals?

Well come to my new site for all the equipment and resources you need to hunt football hooligans!
At first I am only going to be selling equipment needed to hunt Football Hooligans, such as a pointy stick and bait such as beer cans and tapes with the territorial calls of rival hooligans.
But I intend to start marketing meat and trophies from Hunts too!
Football Hooligan meat may seem a bit more expensive than other meats, but that does not take in to account the fact that Football Hooligan meat costs nothing to cook. Due to the high Alcohol content of the Football Hooligan diet, when the meat is set on fire, it cooks it self!

Do people think you’re a bit of a hippy? I have the solution. What better way to prove your manhood then a football hooligan head hung on your wall!
Or a hooligan skin rug.

Are you worried about the environmental and ethical consequences of hunting Football hooligans?
If you are your nothing but a Bleeding heart hippy who needs to get a Job and a bath!
We who hunt Football hooligans have nothing but respect for these noble creatures. We support the preservation of their ancient habitats and foods. Many council estates have been destroyed and dole offices closed, if the popularity of hunts continue to grow, these ancient breeding grounds can be turned in to game reserves, preserving these noble creatures for future generations.
It has scientifically been proven that the most ethical way to slaughter a football hooligan is with a pointy stick.
Football hooligan meat and trophies from our hunts are humane as all of our Football Hooligans are free Range as opposed to government sanctioned prisons where you will find the vast majority of Football Hooligans.

So don’t be a hippy, prove your manhood by buying my products and joining the hunt.

www.huntingfootballhooligans.com
You might have problems entering my site due to the fact that I haven’t made it because I am too lazy and stingy. So keep clicking in the hope that it would magically appear if you click on it enough times!

Likes (0)

#2 Wed 07 Mar 07 3:30pm

abdullahcohn

Forum champ
Occupation Occupied
From My House
Member since Fri 11 Nov 05

Re: A shameful plug for my new site, Hunting Football Hooligans

Message to the Mods. Why hasn’t my link been deleted?

Likes (0)

#3 Wed 07 Mar 07 3:57pm

young mum

Forum champ
Member since Tue 22 Mar 05

It has  lol Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Likes (0)

#4 Wed 07 Mar 07 5:56pm

Georgie

From Jamie's office
Member since Thu 06 Jul 06

whoah!

ive just seen this, but the link doesnt work, so there you go!

Likes (0)

#5 Wed 07 Mar 07 7:37pm

eric

web guy
From Jamie's Office
Member since Tue 12 Sep 06

Hi abdullahcohn,

Very nice minimalist (non-existent) website you have there lol Perhaps it belongs in Mrs Gibba's jokes thread (http://forum.jamieoliver.com/viewtopic.php?id=20865)

I'm surprised that domain hasn't been registered.

Likes (0)