forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sun 11 Mar 07 12:31pm

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

baked doughnuts

Hi. Anyone have a recipe for baked (rather than fried) doughnuts? Thanks in advance.

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#2 Mon 12 Mar 07 7:53am

The White Rabbit

Forum super champ
From Sydney, Australia
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Re: baked doughnuts

A few cookware shops sell in oven donut trays; i think there are recipes in the packet

Likes (0)

#3 Mon 12 Mar 07 8:16am

Maree

Forum super champ

That was amazing. Was just re-posting when your reply came through. Thanks!

Likes (0)

#4 Tue 13 Mar 07 7:02am

Cindy

Forum champ
Occupation Registered Nurse
From Adelaide, OZ
Member since Tue 03 Aug 04

Maree do you do kitty treats too?

I am owned by three very spoilt cats and gourmet kitty treats sound just the thing to prevent them from plotting my downfall.

Likes (0)

#5 Tue 13 Mar 07 7:32am

Maree

Forum super champ

Hi Sadie (? Is that what I call you?). No I don't do cat treats only because I don't have a cat to taste-test the product.My dog was the start of the business when I took time to read the labels on the commercial ranges available.

Lots of people have asked about a possible cat range at Farmers'/Growers'Markets etc.So there is a demand.My dog eats "anything" so I could try them on her. As it is I give broken biscuits or misshapen biscuits to the local animal shelter. Am sure they would be grateful for my cat treat experiments.

Tell me, how hard are cat treats? I bake the dog ones really hard to clean their teeth (except the "birthday cake" mini muffins).

Get back to me and, I'll speak with my accountant re setting up a cat side to the business. If he's OK, perhaps your feline friends might like to be taste-testers, via "freebie" samples in the mail.

Wish there was a personal messenger area. My computer has died and I'm using a BlackBerry til I have time to investigate buying a new one.

Cheers,
Maree.

Likes (0)