forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sat 12 May 07 12:13am

walail

From Northern Ireland
Member since Tue 30 May 06

Jamie, I hope you read this.

I'm the mum of 3 kids.  An 8 year old, a 7 year old and a 3 year old.  My two oldest have disabilities and since September my husband has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.  You can imagine how busy I am coping with all that - you're a dad, you know what it's like!  I never get to watch programs that I like on TV - just too busy looking after everyone.  So, I have to buy the DVD's when they come out and if the program isn't produced on a DVD I just don't get to see it. 

I recently bought a copy of Jamies Kitchen.  I enjoyed every minute of it.  If I was one of your parents I would be soooo proud of what you've done for these youngsters and for yourself.  Jools, I'm sure is proud of you too even though she hardly gets to see you... you are working hard to secure a future for your family. 

I hope some day you'll get the reward you deserve.  The folk that work there in the background deserve an award too.  The bastards that did the building work on the first 15 for you and did you out of sooo much money need their arses kicked... they should have been named and shamed! 

Well done...  smile  I think you're amazing. 

Best wishes

Aileen

Likes (0)